Getting benched in pugs for more melee

Any other warlocks sick and tired of getting benched so that a raid can bring along it’s 10th rogue or 15th warrior that signed up 78th? “Lol hey guys I need to come along and SR death sting like 18 other people did and invest my time in a dying meta character that I won’t use in TBC” I don’t know about anyone else but I sure can’t wait for TBC so all these yellows and browns GO ON THE BENCH FOREVER BECAUSE WARLOCKS WILL BE YOUR NEW GODS.

5 Likes

TBC is mages and shamans.

sounds like a “git gud” issue

No, it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Seriously I have never seen a raid that had more than 6 rogues, usually the only class that’s woefully over budget are warriors.

4 Likes

All of those yellows and browns will be purples in BC.

2 Likes

No, usually groups want curses.

Please no.

1 Like

When I was raiding with my ally lock I wasn’t getting benched, although that guild fell apart and most guilds raid the same days as my horde guild and it also is hard to find a guild recruiting locks so yes that is kind of the same thing.

My horde guild consistently brings too many locks. Most of them have been there since the beginning and we value long time members. We aren’t some super hardcore speed running guild so we don’t sit people because they play whatever. We have an enhancement shammy too who is a great guy. We aren’t recruiting locks for raiding because we have too many but we don’t bench them either.

It’s all the guild, many guilds aren’t sitting locks for just being locks.

It is also true that the same people who play warriors now will reroll whatever will get them to the top of the charts because some people just like playing whatever is “best”, I’m hearing from warriors already that they will be rerolling lock or hunter come TBC.

Damn guild’s actually have bench spots available still!?!? Dont worry that’ll change when naxx comes out and the raid is sitting on 30 ppl and waiting for more to “log on”.

2 Likes

hunter life is being benched constantly

1 Like

Time to tell your raid about shadow weaving

1 Like

I have a feeling it won’t be as bad as people think, nevertheless, I’m leveling this alt specifically for TBC.

most raids I see only end up using 4, maybe 5 but that’s very rare.

1 Like

Yup, that’s why I was curious about the claims made by the OP due to rogues being not at all over populated.

You’re forgetting the part where all those browns and yellows will be rerolling warlocks for TBC. Enjoy the gear competition!

<< Will be staying Yellow. =)