Getting Back to It

Hello! I am looking to make a return to WoW and am searching for a friendly progression guild/community to call home. Mostly looking to round out this expansion with a focus on whatever Microsoft/Activision/Blizzard has next for us!

I mainly played Elemental Shaman earlier in the XPAC and also have a Druid at max level which I enjoy as well. The last time I was competitive raid-wise was in TBC and WotLK as a Resto Shaman but I do still enjoy raiding quite a bit!

Not particularly tied down to a server or faction if the fit is good. Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there, we’d be happy to add either your Druid or your Shaman to our roster - whichever you prefer! We do have a slight preference for Druid if you play Boomkin but we don’t force people to play any class or spec, hit me up if you’re interested!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 4/11H with pulls on Heroic Halondrus. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Thank you all for your input so far! Any Horde guilds out there? I am willing to faction change if necessary but would prefer not to.

Hello there, we’re always welcoming new players. I’ll drop my guild recruit post below and if things look promising for you, i’d love to have you contact one or more of us and chat to see if we could be your new home.

1 Like

Hello!

I would love to chat on how you would fit into it guild and be a great addition. I am currently looking for a few more range to add to my group.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 9-11 est
When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and there are some that like to pvp.

Last season my core
Group got AOTC and KSM.

We strive to work together as a team and ensure that everyone achieves the same goals.

Feel free to add me on discord shiloh#0935 or bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming talk soon!

1 Like