Getting a patch day download right now

No what I found was a different article about it, third party. What I read basically reworded what you posted.

I misinterpreted it.

1 Like

You mean stealth as in all the things you can test and experience on the PTR right now?

Do expect hotfixes as things are discovered by more people playing, but if its stealth then just like in Skyrim I suggest they work on their stealth skill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not one single time have I ever made fun of anyone on this forum, not a single time.

Stealth nerfs that are not documented and there is no way to know if it is a bug or a feature because of lack of updated patch notes.

Testing requires you have patch notes. :+1: :thinking:

He complains… it’s all he does.

1 Like

The stealth nerfs coming down the pike because BlizZard doesn’t want to officially document the changes coming with prepatch.

So what is the fate of mount equipment with prepatch? :thinking:

it’s not a patch, it’s a virus!!!
The plague…

Your Antivirus will go nuts!

1 Like

If it’s on the PTR it’s not stealth. :man_facepalming:

No way to know if it is a bug or a feature. So yeah it is a stealth nerf if it hits live servers. :thinking:

AWC is lots of fun have you watched it this year?

No way.

Supatease looks like he wants to be somewhere else. Venruki is thinking about having another croissant. :thinking:

sneak sneak sneak

2 Likes

LMAO.

Your stealth abilities are amazing. Kudos for your work. :laughing: :+1: :100:

Yes, people can enjoy things you don’t personally enjoy. Aside from that, it’s on the schedule, so there will be a competition regardless of viewership so that’s irrelevant.

bruh

Supatease is always a little distracted but hes always hollering when the action begins.

Venruki is great! Eiya is truly comfortable as host and ziqo is hilarious.

Well when the AWCs are on I mute the lead announcer as I receive a headache listening to her…then when my boy Ziqo is on I am like this guys says truth and fire and I like him for being legit.

:thinking: :+1:

They haven’t even announced the end of the PVP season yet.

She isn’t an announcer. She is the host. :thinking: Not sure why she gives you a headache if you haven’t even watched her. :thinking: But alrighty then.

Supateast is cool with me even though he has moments of brilliance.

Venruki? The savior of PVP gearing…lots of good things to say about him.

:thinking:

was just about to say the exact same thing

1 Like