Getting a patch day download right now

It’s just the background downloader, they always use it for pre-patches so you’re not sitting around patching for a couple hours on patch day.

They have the AWC finals next weekend, so it will probably be the 29th at soonest.

Hey Fel, do you have a link for that? I don’t recall that and want to check it out.

Thanks

Incorrect everything except Shadowlands content will be in Part 1. Part 2 with Shadowlands content will most likely be a couple of days before launch.

1 Like

Cant find it, swear it was on wow head though.

This may be the case, but I coulda sworn I saw something about classes coming at a later date than the initial prepatch.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371?u=c%C3%A4yn%C3%A4-hyjal

1 Like

Why would you make fun of people for speaking the truth? :thinking:

Thanks for trying. It struck me as odd.

Cayna has it correct. Every prepatch has had all class changes in it before the expac launch. The second push is usually always the expac content.

Appreciate it.

I did misread it, I did find it again ( I can post it if you want ).

Oh well :man_shrugging:

People watch AWC finals? :thinking:

I posted it above.

No no… its cool.

:coffee:

Prepatch has a lot of stealth nerfs. This will be a bumpy ride.

:railway_track:

No what I found was a different article about it, third party. What I read basically reworded what you posted.

I misinterpreted it.

1 Like

You mean stealth as in all the things you can test and experience on the PTR right now?

Do expect hotfixes as things are discovered by more people playing, but if its stealth then just like in Skyrim I suggest they work on their stealth skill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not one single time have I ever made fun of anyone on this forum, not a single time.

Stealth nerfs that are not documented and there is no way to know if it is a bug or a feature because of lack of updated patch notes.

Testing requires you have patch notes. :+1: :thinking:

He complains… it’s all he does.

1 Like

The stealth nerfs coming down the pike because BlizZard doesn’t want to officially document the changes coming with prepatch.

So what is the fate of mount equipment with prepatch? :thinking:

it’s not a patch, it’s a virus!!!
The plague…

Your Antivirus will go nuts!

1 Like