Get your 8 done?

Flowerret my friend, hope your keys are going well!

For me this week is about getting at least one of every dungeon done in the 12-15 range for the io. Currently 1700 io. 4 set feels really good on ret and the dungeons seem good, previous seasons there were some that I just straight up avoided.

How about you guys? Maximinzing our vault reward this week with 8 m plus keys?

10 Likes

Royale With Cheese is back!

4 Likes

my ret only has 2 pieces so far. next week 4set.

1 Like

I really like the affixes this week so I’m slowly trying to gouge on them while they last.

1 Like

I got lucky with a sark normal token this week

You will like 4 set for sure the dps is nice from what I have seen so far

1 Like

Ikr I love entangling as ret

2 Likes

Yeah. Running as Prot with unbound freedom is really nice. The double Blessing of Freedom plus the run speed increase on a 25s cooldown.

1 Like

losing my aoe hammer of wrath really hurts my old-world farming. :frowning:

1 Like

Late last season i was struggling just to get motivated to do 4…new season and all the boys playing again ive done like 20 this week lol

1 Like

I need to focus on one toon. I do plenty and more to get a full vault on my mage and my priest. Either one of them could be a lot farther if I just played one. Especially the priest. She’s like 2200 rn but if I spent my 20 mage keys on the priest instead I wouldn’t feel so behind. I feel pretty behind in the keys I’m trying to do only being in the 450s still.

1 Like

Sure did buckaroo, probably aiming for KSH before the end of next week as well

1 Like

I got my 8 this week, currently trying to upgrade them all to 18+.

1 Like

Wanna Buy An Eight, Ernie

2 Likes

<3

I got 4/8 above 18 and hit 2k for my 2pc. And now I’m working on my prot paladin and bdk.

1 Like

I’m doing too many M+, I’m too invested in this season. I like all the healing classes. I’ve done 8+ on four different characters, 4 on a few others, and at least 1 for vault on every class in the game. Most of them I’m keeping around 11-13 just for wyrm crests and heroic vault reward.

My main hpal healer is the only one I’ve gone above, have a good number of +18’s timed, one 19 failed (hate tyrannical Throne of Tides). I’m gonna slow down some soon, I’m sure, but this might be the first season I go and get all 20’s for the teleports eventually, once I gear up and they’re easier. I really like the dungeons this season, and a lot of the bosses on tyrannical are very fun as healing throughput checks. Black Rook is apparently considered an easier dungeon, but that first shadowbolt volley on the last boss on tyrannical makes me feel like a superhero to heal through.

1 Like

Min/maxing transmog rolls by doing 1 heroic dungeon on each alt. This is the way.

3 Likes

Yes but I might do one more 20, i have 7 20s and a 17.

1 Like

5/8 so far. Have been out of town for the holiday so I’m going to try to mop up 3 more when we get back into town. Two chested a 15 today tho so can’t wait to see what I get in the vault

1 Like

Did more than 8, currently the 3 slots in the great vault is for m17, m17 and m16, I might attempt to improve it, but I’m not fond of tyrannical so maybe I’ll just let it there and push more next week if I can get 4 piece bonus.

1 Like

Full heroic track from raid and full myth track for M+.

Little bit of IO and alts rest of the week.

1 Like