Get your 8 done?

A week early but hey I’m having fun again so why not :wink:

Who is going to do their 8 mythic plus 0’s this week?

Warm up for season 1?

9 Likes

Haven’t got the chance yet this week but did all 8 last week.

I just want to replace my on use mastery trinket because I hate it :frowning_with_open_mouth: it also has a cast time which is disgusting.

Weapons and braces would be nice, too.

3 Likes

You mean you didn’t do them last week?!

4 Likes

i did the full world tour last week on my rogue (outlaw) and my monk (brew). my prevoker is about to hit 70 so she’ll get in the rotation this week also. i may add in a dh or warrior as well.

i like having at least one of each role ready to go so i can help out with keys.

1 Like

What ilvl are people expecting for mythics right now?

2 Likes

365+ incredibly toxic already in LFG.

Blizzard can fix the game but can’t fix the community smh.

9 Likes

Didn’t hit 70 til Monday night and got four done only :frowning:

1 Like

I had my pick of people joining last night and people were 360 plus which made the runs fast

Yes I was able to get 8 alchemy skills up in a week

7 Likes

Nice, time to finally try mythic dungeons then.

1 Like

No - I am still level ~65 on the Paladin. Plus I am away from my computer for a week as I travel to Tucson AZ! (Wow, it is warm and sunny down here. Everybody wears t-shirts and shorts.)

2 Likes

I didnt do any last week. I dunno why. I got 70 tues and had to work rest of the week and sorta just screwed around and didnt even attempt any. I’ll try to knock them out this week, but I play a healer so I can generally squeeze into groups with a lower ilvl.

1 Like

Got all of them done today got 2done week one went from 353 to 366. All I need now is a belt and the ring neck cloak rep grinds finished then grab the stun boots and finish my honor gear then world pvp after that and I’m solid for season start.

1 Like

Eh, I did 5. I’m fully geared nin M0 gear so I might or may not do the other 3 for a better stat item. But I am not a min/max kinda person so probably not lol.

1 Like

4 done and 4 to go!

I’m probably going to try to run them? Especially this weekend since it’ll be Friday and I can refresh on world content which is…almost all of my gear.

1 Like

Lmao, that’s what you consider “toxic”? People are allowed to set their own requirements. If you don’t like it then don’t join it or make your own group.

1 Like

Lol I’ve seen one group ask for that. Those are the outliers. Most groups don’t even have a requirement.

1 Like

I’ve done 4 M0 world tours since launch. Going to try to make it 5, maybe even 6 if I can get my VDH leveled up fast enough.

1 Like

sure it’s higher than needed but it’s also an easy bar to get to.
if you did them LAST week and did some world content youre surely 365

it’s filtering the ppl that rather play other games :wink:

good news is you can start your own group of likeminded ppl

365 is still being rather nice it could be 375 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like