Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

Legend has it that there is a factory high in the mountains of California, where Chris Metzen himself forges all the Classic WoW tokens. Rumor has it that Metzen puts a golden RDF ticket in 0.1% of all tokens.

3 Likes

Hey Blizzard, I wrote you a song
eric cartman happy sounds GIF by South Park

32 Likes

sadge. peak sadge.
can you give me a classic fresh blizzard. this is not it for me, sorry.

10 Likes

It’s about time.

2 Likes

Finally, you guys do something commendable.

No sarcasm here, I appreciate what you are doing.

And to those of you against it…

What was that you told me about RDF…?

You don’t like it, quit.

3 Likes

There you go.
I’m gonna go do other things now, I can’t even be bothered with Blizzard’s bull anymore.

45 Likes

What’s the difference between classic and a garbage private server at this point? It’s looking like nothing at all.

16 Likes

Great - now give us what we actually want - RDF, which is a QoL change, not a pseudo pay to win change like this token is…

6 Likes

whelp since they dropped this, is it time to add transmog to wrath cause ook it?

1 Like

Where’s my downvote button? This is a load of tauren droppings. Your won’t add RDF but you’ll legitimize gold sellers. Guess we now know why the bots don’t get banned. You’re letting them stock up.

Canceled my sub. I won’t be buying D4 or anything else from this fly by night company that’s posing as a AAA publisher.

Wrath classic was your last chance with me. Good day and good luck.

32 Likes

So will you finally add RDF since you clearly don’t care about the “classic experience” if you’re adding the token?

5 Likes

Wrath classic is the garbage Pserver, the roles flipped

5 Likes

I can see it now

Unlock transmog features for only 49.99!

13 Likes

You all brought it on yourselves by not letting the bots be on the battlefield.

You first.

5 Likes
3 Likes

You are an absolutely disgusting, greedy company.

20 Likes

Where sparkle pony?

5 Likes

By the Dark Lady; why would you do this? Besides that Bobby needs another yacht?

Thanks, we hate it.

7 Likes

correction…retail players wanted this. blizzard wants their moneys.

3 Likes