Get the Wondrous Wavewhisker Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Hopefully they do add it in as a dragon flying mount. That would be cool.

Oh I misread what you said oops. I wonder if they will just add a “flip flop” option that can be a toggle that is old flying or dragon riding?

That would probably be the easiest way to implement it, especially for mounts like the feesh. :3

While I think it flies beautifully in static flying environments (the special move is so cool), I think it would look amazing in a dynamic flying environment.

Are you charged up front, or does it not charge until your next renewal date?

I’m not upset or anything, you’re just never going to “win” an argument where you’re defending the people that hang about on the CS forum being combative with other players that have problems, you claim to not be one of them and that you have not reported anyone here? That’s fine, but you can’t deny that there are some super trigger happy people around reporting anyone that says anything against you lol

Also, just to touch back on the other point about you guys allegedly not getting combative with the other players until they flip out or whatever, have you ever considered that some of the people that go to the CS forum end up flipping out because they run into a wall of condescending players on said forum?

It’s the whole chicken and the egg thing, but i think I’m done with this conversation and i have had more than my fair share of notifications that my posts have been reported for one day (something tells me that continuing to speak to you won’t help me on that front).

3 Likes

When you reactivate (or activate) a recurring sub it charges you upfront for the next cycle.

1 Like

Oh that explains why the flags are going so hard. You “insulted” what is secretly one of the worst archetypes of internet people. It’s a shame but people that volunteer to help moderate or simply help others tend to stereotypically not be the most pleasant at times. This is why we have memes about redditors, discord mods ect.

2 Likes

I very much hope the CMs action the CS people for brigade flagging my posts. I did not violate the CoC, but they flagged almost a dozen posts.

False flagging is a violation of the CoC however, as is brigading.

2 Likes

My new favourite mount. Thank you!

My post where i did nothing but defend your position and agree with you got flagged too, i said nothing even remotely close to being against the rules. At this stage, people just flag things they disagree with, it makes me really miss the old dislike button.

3 Likes

Tell the mount to cheer up. It’s too young to be this cynical

Right?! :smiley: I’d love to see that!

I’m not trying to win anything. I’m trying to explain how CS works. It’s not defense of anyone. I’ve got my own issues with things there at times, as well. I’m simply giving the information.

I haven’t really seen this happen in the few years I’ve been there. I see someone ask a question or rant, information given, rant, then bluntly given the same information again. That’s most of the time what happens. The only time I do see it is when someone comes in with the “I was wrongfully banned,” gets called out by an SFA and then gets told by everyone what their deal is.

I have also seen people take things the wrong way, because they started out mad and then the situation calmed down.

… what else could possibly be flagged aside from the one that was already flagged that I quoted? O.o

Sir and/or madam… for the third time now… I haven’t flagged a darn thing in here or elsewhere. Poop hit the fan way before I got here. Don’t blame this on me.

I very much hope it’s the opposite for the claims you tried to make.

Wasn’t false at all. I had to unflag those posts to see what happened and even quoted to you the problem portions. But again, you like to claim others are “horrible people” and still hide behind your safety net of being a former Community Council member, so I’m sure if you threaten them with that knowledge and that it’s “ableist,” you’ll get your way. Good luck.

Yeah… you did. I literally quoted it for you. LOL

Anyway… y’all have fun playing innocent victim! :wave:

Forum cliques are really getting old. And y’all ran into two different cliques at once. :saluting_face:

Scroll up a little from the “gaggle” comment i made, you won’t have to go far to see my other flagged post in that thread, there’s nothing bad in it that i can see.

Oh, in the other thread?

goes to look

Okay yeah… that’s nonsense. You’re absolutely right.

1 Like

And it happens all of the time, i really wish that they didn’t take the dislike button away, people parrot the blue comment that said it was being “abused”, but i find that to be ridiculous, you can’t abuse the idea of whether a person likes or dislikes something, it’s purely subjective. All they needed to do was remove the bury functionality that was tied to dislikes and we wouldn’t have a situation where a lot of people are abusing the report button because someone disagrees with them.

I mean you’ll are fighting and basically bullying someone because of one word? The entire premise of the argument and resulting confusion because of the ambiguous wording on Blizzard’s T&C for the promo is a valid criticism.

Everyone would benefit from clarification in this situation but you’ll wanna fight each other yet again.

2 Likes

Good thing your profile is hidden, I guarantee they probably would have tried the thing where they just sift through your entire history until they find you being even vaguely mean as they then flag it.

That’s pretty sad lol

2 Likes

This is the most forum drama I’ve seen in a while.

:dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes