Get the Wondrous Wavewhisker Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Yeah, i thought i was here but i was actually over there and the people that like to hang around there reported me for what i posted, they are such a trigger happy bunch lol

1 Like

Wait is feesh short for feta cheese? O.o i was saying it that way to be a cute spin on fish. XD

Yes, the cool fish mount is for retail :slight_smile:

that would be really cool

I have no idea, but feta cheese is the first thing that came to mind. So to me, yes!

1 Like

I mean… maybe don’t insult people and you won’t get flagged?

:dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

Lol ah got you. Ya feta cheese is good.

1 Like

Really cool mount. Thanks Blizzard I love yall! :grinning:

Oh, please… get a grip :roll_eyes:

I didn’t flag you, so maybe calm down? LOL I’m just sayin’… don’t insult people and you won’t get flagged. It’s not really that difficult.

:dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

Can we stop fighting? :frowning:

2 Likes

I didn’t say anything insulting at anyone in particular, i simply said why i typically don’t post on the CS forums, if people got offended by what i said, my comment probably hit a little too close to home.

I would have appreciated having the choice of which version of the game the pet goes to. I have never logged into this version of wrath and have no reason to ever do so. i do collect pets and there aren’t many available i can still get. If collections were merged somehow that would be a different story.

On a side note:
idk how one person hijacked this thread that much. 10/10 to you. for the rest 1/10 at MOST for feeding the troll lol

1 Like

Yeah I gotta agree with Virus on this one.

There are people in the CS that honestly want to help but on the other hand, there are others on that forum that live for talking down to people.

It makes asking for help extremely frustrating and I only send people to CS that are being jerks.

2 Likes

Yeah, you have a person who’s having problems with something related to the game, one would hope that they have exhausted all of the self help options, then they finally land on the CS forums hoping to speak with a real person, a real person from Blizzard that is… and they get swarmed by the players that like to hang around there and tell people what’s what. It can make a bad situation feel a whole lot worse.

A lot of the time they can be outright hostile towards the players that come there, when they claim to be just trying to help.

I didn’t insult anyone and they flagged every single post of mine, despite none of them violating the CoC.

They are trigger happy and you know it. You just won’t admit it because they’re your CS friends.

EDIT: Hell, they followed me into this thread to continue to flag my posts. Do you think that’s less of an attack than Virus DEFENDING me, from the people going after me for calling out an unfair and ableist policy decision?

Jesus.

3 Likes

They are, but did you see my post over on the other thread? Sorry for whatever role i played in this situation!

I had to put the thread on ignore, the CS people were really making me angry.

Especially when they flagged every one of my posts all because they disagreed that it was unfair.

I’ll just copy paste it here for you then:

To begin with, i didn’t make this thread, i was simply quoted over here and got a notification from a comment i made on the general forum so i thought it was still a part of that discussion. I must say though, i think it’s silly to characterize this discussion as “yelling into the wind”, so far as i can see so far, all of the discussion aimed at Blizzard has been delivered in a calm and respectful way.

Secondly, i think i bear some responsibility for this the post happening in the first place, while Maizou and i are the same in that we don’t leave subscriptions running open ended, i think i may have inadvertently scored this mount because of a forum bug, the other day there was a forum bug that told me i couldn’t post because my subscription had expired, i must have went and turned it back on in order to get my posting privileges back again (even though my sub had not actually expired and was not due to do so for a couple of months). Had that forum bug not happened, i’d be in the exact same boat as Maizou right now.

I personally hate coming to the CS forums and only do so as an absolute last resort, i find the gaggle of wannabee CS peeps milling about to be pretty frustrating. I’m sure there are some of them that are genuinely trying to be helpful, but i feel like a lot just like to sit around and tell people what’s what.

To those of you that are just trying to help, i appreciate your service :blush:

PS. Sorry for leading you astray Maizou!

You can’t just reactivate a 12-month subscription.

The 12-month sub can’t be reactivated at all, in fact.

The only option you would have that would have granted you the mount is to pay up front for another 6 months and activate the 6 month subscription, then still have that active today.

And I imagine you would remember if you just paid for 6 months of game time up front and left that 6 month recurring subscription active for however many days it’s been since you did that.

EDIT: as the shop says, it only is granted to those with an active subscription. So if you activated a 6 month sub days ago and instantly cancelled it - you wouldn’t be eligible for it, as per their own rules. So either way, if you have a cancelled sub right now and you were tgiven the mount - they are lying one way or another. Since you confirmed earlier that you had a cancelled account.

1 Like