Get the Duct Tape!

Get the Duct Tape buy a new hamster whatever TF you gotta do I’m loving the content but Dragonflight is the most broken I’ve ever seen this game.

(Edit) This was supposed to be a fun way to say I hope the game gets all these bugs etc ironed out because the content is actually good/fun but it turned into crap. :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

How so? Would you like to provide some actual content for the post, rather just saying “thingie broken”

5 Likes

I haven’t come across anything broken.

5 Likes

Oh boy here comes the it didn’t happen to me so it isn’t happening brigade.

8 Likes

What didn’t happen? You gave literally zero specifics.

3 Likes

It’s not quite the worst but it’s not shaping up favorably for blizzard.

2 Likes

We don’t know what is or what isn’t happening, though. so…

2 Likes

Someone forgot to feed and water the servers again and then they get sick and die.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you and I believe you…

…btw, what happened?

1 Like

Take a scroll through the forums for 10 secs

1 Like

So tell what what happened to you to make this so awful.

1 Like

We’re not looking at other peoples problems. You said it’s unplayable for you. We wanna know what’s wrong with your time on WoW.

2 Likes

My 2nd character keeps having their dragon riding abilities disappear every time I log off.

It’s super annoying especially when you just hop over for mail

The fact remains, it is super buggy right now.

1 Like

The brown noser’s won’t admit to that there’s a million problems but they’ll swear they’ve not seen or heard about any of it.

So you don’t have anything specific to you that’s happening to back up your claims.

Whereas Sasa was able to express something that’s borked for him. Easily and quickly.

Gotcha.

1 Like

Right? The only thing I’ve come across is zone lag from all the people grinding things in one spot. That’s it.

I hit a little delay finally in Azure. Wasn’t awful but it was there. That’s about all I’ve seen.

That was the exact zone for me. And it was only around the cobalt assembly area from everyone trying to get the ring.

There was that one time I full boosted into a campfire and dc’d… but thats my fault xD

I’ll try and add some context. My dragon riding skills disappear from my hot bars every time I log. Sometimes npc’s freeze when I try and activate a quest. Usually logging out and back in fixes it. Ohh, and the dungeons are stingy with hunter loot, not a bug, but it makes me sad :frowning:

2 Likes