Get rid of those "FIRE BALLS"

I have been playing World of Warcraft for almost 15 years. The game has been very enjoyable, but those “FIRE BALLS” on the quests are getting me really pissed off! They are extremely UNFAIR and are causing me to die multiple times trying to complete the quests. Get rid of them soon or you will be loosing lots of customers. I am certain that I am not the only one that feels this way.

If you’ve played that long, I’m sure you could be a bit more specific. :thinking:

2 Likes

Fire balls? What fire balls?

1 Like

You’re playing with WM on, in a realm with a handful of fire mages who really just don’t like you?

Where do I turn off the WM?

You can turn off WM in any rested area like at an Inn or any major cities. Turning it back on will require you to be in your major city (SW or Org).

Just so you know… I did not have WM turned on. This was happening because of Corruption on some of my items. Watch Out for Corruption… there is good ones and very bad ones that cause almost certain death.

You have to do your legendary cloak quest that will give you corruption resistance and then you can furthermore increase the resistance of the corruption from ranking it up. “Fire balls on the quests that is pissing you off” could mean a lot of thing. Didn’t know if the fireball was coming from the mobs you were fighting, or another player (mage) attacking you with their spell with WM on. The corrupted eye from the corruption I believe shoots out shadow bolt instead of fireballs, and they can be dodged by stepping outside of the circle radius.