Get rid of all pathfinder

I stopped at “I hate questing.” and started to find it a bad reason to anyone to play WoW to begin with.

1 Like

I know a few people who don’t play anymore strictly over the whole flight and pathfinder crap.

4 Likes

If you hate questing, why do you play an MMO?

3 Likes

Yet you play WoW.

Probably whoever plays an mmorpg but hates questing.

1 Like

Pathfinder, by itself, is fine. I love it, actually. It saves me a ton of gold because I’m a altoholic.

What is not fine is the artificial, year long time gate. That needs to go.

5 Likes

So people have something to whine and spam about.

Proof required.

Boy are you playing the wrong game.

If you don’t quest, what do you need flying for?

Or, is this just one of those “look at me” threads?

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

… I think you’re exaggerating.

A tad.

2 Likes

Maybe he BGs 24/7

2 Likes

To fly around and wpvp
Fly from instance to instance collecting xmog
Herb/Ore
Whatever else can be thought of that’s not questing that you do in the open world.

2 Likes

I don’t hate questing, I hate not having a choice as to which ones I run. I also hate having to run quests over and over at max level. It’s not as much questing as their in-game design. Pick up this poop or you cannot fly. Kill X creatures but everyone is running the same quest at the same time and most of it is running around looking for mobs.

1 Like

Yikes you need to get all 3?

Lol just unsub and play a different game. You game on PC or console? Both? I can give some recommendations. Don’t waste your time with that nonsense pathfinder hell.

I think he means than once shadowlands hits you wont need to do pathfinder to fly on these zones. Idk if it will be like that on shadowlands own content though.

There’s better games for PvP than WoW.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Still could be doing it

Why are you playing an MMORPG if you hate questing?

LOL
You people are hilarious sometimes.

2 Likes

I come from the future

get rid of the reputation portion at least. doing the main quest lines and exploring is acceptable although i would prefer it all gone myself too

4 Likes