Geofram the Pold is here to brotect your guild!

The legendary Tankadin from…THAT server is currently looking for a new home. I have a long and proven history of raid tanking on…THAT server, and would like to ply my trade for the benefit of your guild. I only have two requirements in a guild:

1. You must never ask my to respec Holy. I am well aware of the whole “Shut up and heal” mentally, and have been proving it to be wrong for 3 years. Not to say I never Heal while DPSing, or Cleanse while Tanking, but I don’t have much fun Healing as a Pally. I am currently specced 0/31/20 for max ST threat and raid utility, but would be willing to respec 11/31/9 if you need an AoE Tank. Understand, however, that I will not be able to acceptably DPS if I do. If you REALLY need me to Heal when not Tanking, and are prepared to feed me a Healset, we can talk, but I would imagine your Healteam can do the job just fine, without the assistance of a full spec Tank in Holy gear.

2. You must NOT be a Loot Council guild. In my last guild, we had Ony’s Head on open rolls for guildies. I rolled a 100, and the head was loot councilled away from me. I was never allowed to roll on the head ever again. Left a sour taste it did, and never again.

If you’re willing to give me a shot, reply here. If you’d like to try before you buy, I would be willing to go on a raid with your guid to see if we are right for each other.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to raid with you soon!

Good luck to whoever guild takes this diva paladin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not really sure why you think I’m a “diva,” but whatever.

Hey buddy did you find a home yet?
If not, we would be glad to have you. Send me message in game!