Gentleman's Lounge and Megathread

Gentleman’s rule number 2:

Never complain. If you don’t like something, change it if you can, accept it if you can’t.

Good day.

Yeah but sometimes you have to complain to get things changed… :confused:

Also, hi boys! :wave:

My transmog is finally showing!
Roar
:fox_face:

4 Likes

do you have the plague doctors mask by any chance?

2 Likes

nice hat! /salute

1 Like

I do! :slight_smile:

haha thank you!

1 Like

I saw an orc eat a cockroach in Orgrimmar, that was gross. :face_vomiting:

:panda_face:

1 Like

Wait just… straight up pick it up and eat it?

Yuck!

1 Like

You should feel really proud of that. It’s not easy to change our daily routines and habits!

I spent just over 20 years hovering around 205-210 at 5’8”. I even got to the point that extra large was getting tight. During that time I was drinking a lot of beer after work, and even more on the weekends. Even Bud Light is 110 calories per can. It really adds up.

Since then I have changed to rum and diet soda(mostly 7Up) and lost 50 pounds. I’m down to wearing medium shirts that aren’t tight, and it’s been almost 2 years now. Hell, I’m wearing the same size pants as my 17 year old son, and I feel much healthier and happier as a result. I’m also over 50 with a much slower metabolism than when I was the same size in my early 20’s.

For me it was all about far too much calorie intake per day. It sounds like you are on the same path as me, and my advice is to keep doing what you’re doing. Best of luck!:+1:

3 Likes

Don’t knock it until you try it.

2 Likes

aww but i was just getting used to your unique look!

2 Likes

Just scratch yourself… often… in public.

Oh, and don’t sniff your hand after you scratch … that is just weird.

1 Like

Poop snakes! they talk about poop snakes and bacon candy!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Lol i thought i responded, it’s been there the servers finally updated XD

1 Like

“It looks good. It is giving me good ideas for MY Vulpera.”
/grin

1 Like

Since no one has posted in here in a while, happy monday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The most interesting part about this thread is that it displays clearly how powerful language is. If you had titled this “Straight Male” lounge it would have 404’d in an hour or so, even though it’s exactly as described.

“You don’t have to be straight, to be a Gentleman.”
/smile

2 Likes

So um, my new shoes came in and they are really nice. I like these sneakers.

Men’s 7.5 sneakers extra wide. Best size that fits me. Womens shoes never ever fit. My feet are too wide lol

2 Likes