Gearing R Druid LF Afternoon / Evening guild

I’m a returning player (stopped playing shortly before ToS in Legion) and I’m looking for an active late afternoon / evening guild (2pm - 6pm EST).

Legion raid xp:
Emerald Dream: 7/7 Heroic 2/7M
ToV: did not raid
Nighthold: 7/10H on this toon (10/10H 4/10M on my warlock)

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and an active community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

The guild “Raw French Fries” is a group of potato WoW players who have made mediocre advances in skill since Vanilla WoW. Many of the members have been a part of hardcore Mythic progression rosters over the past expansions but are now looking for a more laid-back environment for BFA while still getting Cutting Edge. Our aim is to bring like-minded players together who want to have fun and progress through bosses without WoW feeling like a second job.

Raid Nights Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm (EST)

We do not have an age requirement, but most of our roster is a bunch of young professionals who like to post inappropriate memes in discord. If you are looking to kill bosses and have a fun time doing it feel free to message me to join our community!

That being said, we’re always open to new players regardless of class or spec, so if you’re interested in joining us feel free to reach out to one of the officers or join our discord (Code: gDjJYra). Hope to see you around!

Discord: DudeLong#8794 or BNet: kev1233361#1302
Aesa#11217
Nuziatella#1789
Andromeda#1168