Geared Mage LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

Experienced and geared mage looking for hardcore raiding guild. I always come prepared to raids with flasks, food, elixirs etc. I give lots back to the guild in the form of donations and farming for what we need to be successful. Looking for a guild that wants to push content and clear things fast and efficiently and have some fun doing it. Also want to push those pvp ranks so active pvpers would also be a huge plus.

Hey there Icyflows!
My guild < Peachy > is definitely recruiting mages at the moment. We are currently a Wed / Fri raiding guild. We typically raid 11/11 in just under 3hours on Wed. We have split Onyxia raids as well as are filling the roster for a second MC in order to gear out well for the coming patches. We expect a lot from our raiders, however, we aren’t too hardcore. We would love to give you a Trial if you would be interested.

If this is something you would like to look into, add me in-game and we can have a chat in Discord about our expectations and yours. But from the first impression of how you describe yourself I feel we would be a good fit already.

Wailing Tavern is looking for more mages. We are definately progression based, and all raiders/officers have gear/enchant/consumables expectations of them.

full clearing 11/11 for about a month or so now in about 2 hours