Gear upgrades

Hello all

I’m coming back until this covid19 thing passes. I have several lvl 120’s but I haven’t played for quite some time.

I’m not in a guild and doubt I’ll join one. I’m totally out of the loop when it comes to gearing up. Most of my lvl 120’s are in the 350-380 ilvl range.

Other than spamming looking for group/raid, what’s the best way to gear your toons?

Appreciate any help.

Aside from group finder for mythics and keys and LFR, some professions allow you to craft a couple pieces that you can use. The weekly assault and mini assault in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms also have a chance to drop gear when you complete each one. You can also get the Black Empire bind on account armor-specific items that create 410 item level gear or 415 azerite gear, but these are random drops.

If there’s a warfront up on your faction you can also pick up the quests and complete a heroic warfront which rewards a piece of gear.

World quests scale up to about 410? and emissary great quests scale up to 445. Also horrific vision runs drop gear scaling all the way up to 470 based on how much you clear and how many masks you use.