Gear trivia questions

Last time I played was WOTLK .

so 12 years ago. So memory fails.

My all - time favorite weapon was a dagger .

it was a straight - bladed weapon , not curved , like a scimitar.

It appeared to be made out of glass , or crystal , you could see through it . It had a silver - neon blue glow , and from hilt to point it was sprinkled randomly with what looked like stars in the sky , or perhaps it was supposed to represent light glinting off of glass or crystal.

I can’t remember the name , of course , or where it dropped / how I acquired it.

Sorry , I don’t have a picture either . :frowning:

Second question ; Does anyone know of a plain black boot , knee - high or almost knee - high ? I’m looking for that for transmog purposes.

Thanks for any help. :blush:

It took the full extent of my google kung foo prowess… but is THIS the dagger you’re looking for?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=45607/fang-of-oblivion

After that search I think I need a drink, so here’s icy vein’s transmog list. I’m sure you can find something close to the boots you’re looking for there. Be aware though that black transmog items are notoriously hard to come by. For whatever reason they haven’t added too many to the game.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-guides

There are plenty of good transmog videos on you tube as well. I’m sure you could find some cool boots.

you can view all the items available to you in game.

click your collections tab
make sure the filter in the top right is set to show both collected and not collected

…then select the item slot to browse

which armor class?

This.

I’ll also add that the way the browse function is set up, it will show you all of your “acquired” appearances for a slot from most recent expansion to least recent expansion at the front pages, and any “unacquired” appearances will appear (with the same reverse order) after that with a red-out haze effect.

Hovering your mouse over an appearance that you have not obtained will show you a tooltip with the drop location(s) listed.

You’re work paid off . Yes , that’s the dagger !

I only found one thing that fit my criteria.

But one is enough ! :blush:

Oh ! Cloth . I also have a DK and a Druid. But it will probably be quite a while before I even get to them.

One reason I like Warlocks ; I love cloth , for all its drawbacks. Pretty is pretty ! :blush:

Thank’s everybody for the help ! :heart: