GDKPs saved WoW

I’ve personally not had a hard time combatting inflation. Infact, prices seem to have gone down. I’ve done netherwing and isle dailies for about 2 weeks and already have 3k. Not much else I have to buy.

ok ok OP, i got it.
you’re So damn important in real life and have a little time to play this game!
so i wanted to ask “why are you even playing???” go play phone games with your kids xD
But i see it now, so you’re just buying gold to buy gear! :v:

2 Likes

is the community experience classic was all about

GDKP is the absolute most fair loot system in the game, the most inclusive as well.

Its mostly 2006 andy’s who have major issues with it tbh.

just work less or at home bro

that was a mistake on this economy

why dont they play wow too?

number and percentage wise… this is correct
people are losing their minds on sunwell gdkps and kil jaeden loot when the vast majority is grinding their skulls at Brutallus untill they nerf the whole thing
and at that point who cares LK will be a week away

True tbh,

Imagine not working from home and having kids… sounds awful tbh.

Maybe a MMO isn’t the best genre for some of you.
:axe:

2 Likes

While I personally don’t care… Not really. Irrelevant what I think really…
but I keep seeing elitist say that Classic is not for casuals. And this is the reason people object RDF system (yet we have same thing for PvP but somehow its okay for PvP)… as in like if you’ can’t afford an hour to run 1 dungeon you shouldn’t play the game.

So IDK Man.
I think there is a large chunk of the playerbase who profit from the way things are and they hate the change. It’s kinda like politics. 90% of them are old white males who think they know better what women health needs… .So yeah, I vote to let people play the game the way the want.

So go enjoy your GDKP. I can’t possibly see them go away,

1 Like

gdkp allows 2 main things. Top end raiders to keep doing content and help players who wouldnt be able to go into that content with both parties getting something in return. The system was created by players and players are the ones controlling and using it. Its easy to blame “real money gold buying” but there are no accurate statistics to back up any claims. Only Blizzard would have some sort of idea on that. As for believing websites selling those services, is it possible that since its illicit service that they may flub numbers to seem more legit or to better their service?

The only way to kill off gdkp is for players to just agree to stop which makes no sense. as the skill gap has made top end content easy and clearing within 1 hour. while alot of players want to gear alts/pvp or wouldnt be able to clear the content anyways as there is no real way (other than logs which are still meh) to tell who is able to pug raids or not.

Retail mindset at its finest. Buy token. Get carried. Get achievement.

If you can’t devote 6 hours a week to raid, then you don’t deserve to swipe and get gear.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.