GD: The Dire State of Storytelling in World of Warcraft

I agree is important, however the ratio between members/replies just creates an image that some threads are dead, i think nobody at this moment reply to worldpvp post on professions, I think about this like a missing on player focus on professions, there’s a lot of topics dead and as a forum, only few threads have a good conversation between members, and the lack of Devs replies for weeks just show that they’re busy or don’t care about this feedback tool, some issues were cause by adding waves instead of the 100 member at once and Devs trying to reach deadlines with 9.2 and 10.0 announcement. IMO

However, I still feel grateful for the few feedbacks provided by CC that Devs replied and some topics :slight_smile: thanks Halite

1 Like

Another Book

The game will keep suffering with transmedia if important and relevant lore moments are excluded from the game like the last 2 expansions, it’s different when books told stories before WC3 or WoW Vanilla but last books are relevant for events in game and character development.

At least Blizzard is listening with some gameplay changes but there’s not any mention about story telling improvements from my point of view.

I really hope Blizzard listen to the CC members talking about storytelling, they could do the book and questlines with the main events at the same time.

1 Like