GD Lounge # Reforged

You survived running with me. That alone can be an acomplishment worthy of an achieve

/giggle

1 Like

“You survived better than I did. I kept dying.”
/huggle
/giggle

1 Like

yeah something along the lines of

“I survived Surfy” /giggle

It was a fun romp :smiley:

1 Like

Been loving getting back to classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

“It’s an interesting adventure.”

1 Like

much better stories :slight_smile:

1 Like

“So very true.”

1 Like

Wondering if the voice actress was different for the dark lady in classic. Voice sounds a little different

1 Like

“Hadn’t noticed. Don’t usually play with sound. Will have to go take a listen.”

1 Like

for somethings I leave it off
(like general alliance questing in Legion, not sure which was more annoying - Tyrrande or the Demon hunter’s constant “I’ve sacrificed everything…”)

Some times with Bwonsamdi or the Dark Lady, the voice acting is just too fun :smiley:

1 Like

“I saw that clip. It’s great.”

1 Like

Nola was a bit of surprise. The little old grandmotherly sounding Turtle, really is a little old grandmother

/giggle

1 Like

“Beautiful, huh?”
/grin

1 Like

indeed :slight_smile:

Finished Horde Pathfinder last night, now to finish the loyalist story line

1 Like

“What is the difference?”

1 Like

slightly different movie clips, couple of different quests, maybe a different toy in there

and no bending knee to little lion. 10,000 year old nightborne - so the knees are a little stiff anyway /giggle

1 Like

“Ah. I haven’t done it Ally side yet.”

1 Like

Ally side feels a little whiny or overly meh at times. Haven’t been feeling that impressed with the Kul humans.

Now the Zandalari, their loa, and the aqua goblins in najatar - they’re fun :smiley:

1 Like

“Glad you are enjoying the Dark Side.”
/cookie
/giggle
/grin

1 Like

oh yeah.

On Alliance, i was finding too many times where I was enjoying going full Amazon on my allies
/giggle

only found that once horde side - and it was with blood trolls
I made a mess there
/grin

1 Like