GD Lounge # Reforged

what makes you think of being sad and alone ;o

Stuff always going bad in my lifeā€¦and 97% of the time i get close to people and think they are my friend its always to be used and thrown away.

Funny enough thats why I turned off my wow sub ;/ literally same thing you just brought up. Iā€™m having trouble getting myself to be close to people and make a friend .-.

Its already hard enough for me to make friendsā€¦just for them to use me. All it do is just make me not want to trust anyone anymore

Iā€™m sorry you feel like that ;c Itā€™s gonna be hard, but itā€™s totally out there that someone wonā€™t. Hey, itā€™s learning lessons for us both right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but at least when im alone no one can hurt me.

But itā€™s gonna get you sooner or later. I mean after my friend of 9 years and I went separate ways I thought Iā€™d be okay and for a while I was. But other people who knew me said I became way more withdrawn and inactive, altogether no longer the same. It gets you unless you deal with it ;o however that means lol Im trying to figure that out right now

Do cats count as friend?

Yup, pets are a great thing. I absolutely need to cuddle and pet my dogs when Iā€™m home

Good thing about pets is they cant abandon you.

1 Like

true

and eventually you find someone who wonā€™t abandon you :stuck_out_tongue: at least thats my hope. itā€™s gotta be since itā€™s what im looking for now too xD

just keep busy with work at all times so you donā€™t even have time to think who is your ally or notā€¦ hey it works

/peeks inside

1 Like

(Queen Cyndi Lou wanders off again.)

/wanders in from Eluneā€™s Temple

Starts the coffee pot

1 Like

fortnite got suck in to a black hole
yay we did it team!

1 Like

/giggle

yeah, I was wondering what all that was about

/peeks inside

1 Like

hello there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the zandalari loa. They are a fun you donā€™t get on alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like