GD Lounge # Reforged

My heart is happy upon seeing you my dear 8).

Yes, two more and its weekend

2 Likes

Pulls off his helm and kisses both sides of his face. Thank you my sinfully sexy warrior, I’m equally happy to see you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

rough day and looking on gd sure didn’t help stuck up roll players sure to get on my nerves

ps not the ones that come here

1 Like

carrot cake for arcano? or is he happy with inferno punch these days :slight_smile:

was an odd day for me too - not thrilled that friday is the 13th and has a full moon /giggle
/hides behind sofa :smiley:

1 Like

wonder if it’s still out there. ever see the you tube when they lead a dragon to moonguard goldshire -i think it was moonguard

1 Like

Being the b… witch, yes witch that I am. I’m looking forward to Friday being the 13th and being a Full Moon. Also do any of you remember a spoof movie called Saturday the 14th?

1 Like

ooo yes

honored to have you visit our humble lair M’lady Jericha /curtsey

1 Like

bows, why thank you Surfy, Every now and then I manage to slip away from Lord Salkeen and make my appearances else where.

1 Like

excelent. Is the gnome well too - havent seen him in a fortnite or two

1 Like

The noble garden hearth stone has become my fav :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alas the poor Gnome isn’t doing so well, His madness seemed to have spread, the poor thing was forced into a comatose state. For both his safety, and the safety of those around him.

1 Like

one more thing those people who steal your treasure chest after you fight your way to it

1 Like

awww. poor little gnome :frowning:

Still, he’s resilient so I’ll keep some hope :slight_smile:

ooo yeah, during rush hour I’ve hated that :frowning:

1 Like

Did someone say carrot cake!? :heart_eyes:

nose twitch

3 Likes

Jumps on Applejack, rubs their noses together, licks her, grabs the carrot cake, and hops away. :yum:

2 Likes

/brings out extra carrot cake

/makes note to see if fluttershy is an available name over in classic

/giggle

1 Like

Good Night folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

No!!! I wanted some too!!!

sobs as you hop away

2 Likes