GD Lounge # Reforged

Hello There

/tentacle wave

1 Like

walk in and phone rings…sigh

and the work computer dings…ever feel like life was sometimes like scenes from the walking dead /giggle

“I think I should go back to just lurking, and reading.”

“When you other guys came back here, all the regulars started showing up again. I read for a while, but as soon as I posted in here, the thread all but died.”

“I don’t think any of them want to talk to me. I even have commented, with quotes and every thing, but they never say anything back. I am tired of the silent treatment, and it’s something I will never be able to change.”

“They will never let me be a part of here again. They will never forgive and forget. They will never let it go away, until I go away. Even then, they will never forget.”

“My time here in the past was fun, until I was painted as a villain.”

/sad sigh
(Mistress Sin disappears into a Void Bubble and vanishes.)

:frowning: /sigh

2 Likes

Sorry Sinikka, I’m at work atm and sometimes peer between time intervals, which can be in hours sometimes, so if I don’t answer your posts, it may be because my boss is breathing down my neck :frowning:

This bunny be sleepy

good night folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

/starts up the morning coffee pot

1 Like

the SWPD thanks you for the coffee gotta keep these streets save from the horde heathens

1 Like

cool, so the battle continues :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah joined a guild on this server its starting to get populated!

1 Like

cool, so it might still work out

Right on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was there anything drawing folks to your original server - streamers or somethin?

1 Like

i think the draw for whitemane was there was no big streamers there so it became maga popular lol

1 Like

ahh so it would be a server where sanity would prevail…cool :smiley:

1 Like

yeah i don’t want to be on a server where hundreds of people are working to prop up one dude as the undisputed king aka a streamer server lol

1 Like

yeah, more to the game than that :slight_smile:

There’s me cussing out the long walk back when i die in darkshore for the 56473th time /giggle

Good morning my classic lovers!

2 Likes

Hello there wonderful Fleb :slight_smile: