GD Lounge # Reforged

:palm_tree:

chuckles at Izzy
I wouldn’t want to interfere with bunny buisness. And I know what you’re doing, I don’t have cat ears.
*Boops Izzy’s nose"

2 Likes

only a 30 minute queue today!

1 Like

nice :slight_smile:

Where warmode feels like a bust, I would not have expected these pvp servers to get so full so fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

bfa pvp is wack lol

1 Like

giggles and twitches her nose, throwing her arms around Sanlay she hugs him tightly. Breathes in some of the dust, goes into a sneezing fit, and falls onto the floor. Ouch!

Smiles up at Sanlay, and pulls out a headband with a pair of bunny ears.

2 Likes

** /me wanders into the thread with fresh battle wounds as she hastily makes her way behind the bar without asking, grabs the pot of coffee and brings it back to her table… ** :coffee:

Good coffee today.

2 Likes

good coffee is always a welcome item :smiley:

3 Likes

And carrot cake!

2 Likes

wooohoooo
carrot cake ftw :slight_smile:

/hugs

2 Likes

scratches your ears

2 Likes

/grins while licking the last of the carrot cake frosting off her fingers

glad to see you back wonderful applejack :slight_smile:

/starts another pot of coffee

2 Likes

Ahh just the thing for a weekend. ushers barista maid :slight_smile: ‘A double shot please’.

Resting away the week, Rustbolt battle wounds and a hangover.

2 Likes

yep, and a long week it was

but we made it :smiley:

3 Likes

best classic server general chat line of the night

“When a rabbit dodges 2 heroic strikes in a row, time to call it a night”

/giggle

bunny power :smiley:

2 Likes

Carrot cake :yum: stealth hugs Applejack, rubs their noses together, and grabs a slice of cake. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Dances around smiling, tackle hugs Applejack again.

Sees :scream:
Shadow steps over to Chitsa’s table, reaching into her bags pulls out a dish with sugar cubes that she lifted from one of the tables. Sits it beside the pot of coffee. Then pulls out a pair of gold plated sugar cube tongs, carefully lays them near the dish of sugar cubes.

Reaching for another pouch she procures a Give me COFFEE and no BUNNY! gets hurt, coffee mug, and a stirrer. Places them on the table.

Takes a drink of Inferno Punch. Pulls out a dish of granulated sugar, and sugar in the raw, just to be safe. Then drops a few packet of, Egual, Sweet-n-Low, Splenda, Stevia, yacon syrup, and honey.

To the ever growing pile of coffee condiments she adds creamers, on dairy creamers, flavored dairy creamers, half and half. Whole milk, low-fat milk, skim milk, almond milk, lactose free milk, I can’t believe it’s not milk. Whipped cream, mini marshmallows, marshmallow fluff… it goes on, and on, and on…

Takes another drink runs over and hugs Surfy, her sister in all thing sneaky and pick pockity.

3 Likes

good night folks

/crashes into the pillow pile

2 Likes

(Mistress Sin peeks in the window, and then disappears again.)

2 Likes

suddenly cast blessing of fortitude on you like a good classic wow priest should

2 Likes

/places a plate of cookies and a candle by the window :slight_smile:

2 Likes