GD Lounge # Reforged

** /me wanders into the thread like someone late to class hoping no one notices but knowing it’s not going to go well **

** /me sheepishly sits down in the corner and starts eating a donut **

Sorry again about the storm earlier. :radioactive:

** /me takes a sip of her old coffee and decides to make a fresh pot **

2 Likes

can I have some of that?

steals the coffee beans and run off cackling maniacally

1 Like

bolts upright out of a pile of cobwebs no one cleaned up with a low demonic growl. His eyes dart around to grab his book before someone (Izzy) steals it
How long have I been asleep?
He stands, every joint in his body proceeds to crack

2 Likes

Two cats plotting to take over the world :wink:

3 Likes

That’s just cat for: “Please let us eat that small animal.”

2 Likes

Shadow Steps behind Sanlay, Saps him, hugs him, then steals him. Why steal your book when I can steal you? Uncorks the bottle of liquid death and send Arcano to grab a few donuts, and a bottle of Inferno Punch.

2 Likes

catlike claws pop out of the tips of Sanlay’s gloves as he’s stolen to Death knows where. The claws retract after realizing it’s just Izzy
Izzy, I love ya. I really do. But you can’t do that to a guy that’s been asleep in a bundle of cobwebs for weeks.
His book lets out a feline growl, you assume that’s why he had claws

3 Likes

Happily dances around Sanlay before pushing him down onto a chair, and plopping onto his lap. Carefully removes the cobweb spiders from his hair. Then gently combs her fingers through cleaning out the webs (and secretly searching for kitty ears.) It’s your fault for being so stealable, and for making the best carrot cake donuts. Also the dust bunnies wanted their dust back. throws her arms around Sanlay hugging him tightly.

2 Likes

sits down, prepares to tackle the classic queue

Lightning strikes outside.

Gets up, says eff this

1 Like

the look that says “pretty :slight_smile: we must murder it :smiley:

1 Like

/peeks in
/leaves fresh bottles of inferno punch, carrot cake (and some carrots for archano and necrobunny )

/vanish to go fight some murlocs

3 Likes

** /me tosses Surfgirl a few neural silencers to help with the murlocs before wandering off into the wasteland for the day in search of supplies… **

2 Likes

Drunkenly trips over thin air, falling flat on her face while reaching for a fresh bottle of Inferno Punch. Arcano hops pasts kicks some dust onto her head, then grabs some carrots for her, and Necro.

(In other news I unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves today.)

~https://www.steepfuze.com/hs-fs/hubfs/Bunny%20Coffee.jpg?width=650&height=650&name=Bunny%20Coffee.jpg

A few of life’s best things.

3 Likes

yesterday spent 7 hours waiting in the queue by the time i got in was so exhausted just wanted to go to bed and just now got in another queue

2 Likes

congrats :slight_smile:

coffee and bunny…the great combo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

considering how popular warmode aint on retail, I was surprised - those pvp servers have been pretty full

2 Likes

Oh lord, you look more withered than a ghoul :open_mouth:

2 Likes
4 Likes

worn out from a week of house guests.
Pillow pile calls

Good night all, may your queues be small and your loot epic :smiley:

4 Likes

hand warms your sheets and tucks you into bed

sets a glass of warm apple cider and a slice of carrot cake on your nightstand and smiles

2 Likes