GD Lounge # Reforged

/Huuuuuuuuuuugggggggggssssssssssss
That’s not good, are you making more coffee now?, how are you feeling?

Day is pretty bleak here as well.

I’m going to try to escape from this heap of blankets to go make some. I also have to head to my parent’s house to make dinner.
Feeling kind of tired, and not all that able to focus on things, but /meh.

Sorry to hear that. Just grey skies, or is it storming?

/Holds with affection
Blankets sound good. What will you make for dinner?
Hmm perhaps you need some sugar and a bit of relaxing time before you go.

Everything is pretty grey here. Hmm so do you think it will stop raining before you have to go to your parent’s?

/tries to fit a beret on Averyx’s head. I think when they made these, they were not expecting horns.
Tonight as per request, I am making fried rice, with pork.
As long as that includes a heating pad for my sacrum, I’m all for it.

/sends bats, holding a big paper sun covered in gold foil.
I think we have thunderstorms for the rest of the week here. With some luck I might be able to kind of dodge the downpours.

Hehehe, so why are you into berets now?
That sounds pretty good, do you put anything in the rice to fry with?
Well, hope you have one of those at hand.

/Pulls Evé
/nibbles nibbles
/Snuggggglesss
You are so damn adorable.
Hmm, hope they aren’t a big trouble.

/Stares at Averyx…Stares at baguette…Its a spider thing.
Sure sure. I will add peas and carrots along with some beaten egg, and then fry it all up in my wok with dark sesame oil. Then finish it off with some dry sherry, because I can’t use soy sauce.
Yea, it’s just not here with the blankets.

Eeeeek!
I can’t very well send the actual day orb to you.
/Huuuuggggggggsss
It’s more the lightning than the rain that is a problem.

Heh, the funny thing is that I was just reading a rant someone made on a cosplayer’s picture about how to “properly use berets” so they fit good right before your comment.
That sounds great! I heard is father’s day over there, hope it’s a pleasant evening.
Well, go get it!

This is perfect.
/Keeps holding
/Won’t let go
Hmmm, I can see that. Hopefully no energy cuts or anything.

So, today is the last day I take those pills heh.

I’m going to guess there was more to it than “Put it on your head”?
That it is. I can’t exactly provide power-tools, but I can cook.
…but the cat is sleeping in the hallway.

Best goat.
Yea I hadn’t even though of power outages. In general those are later in the summer…I think.

Did they help? It doesn’t seem like a lot of time for a antibiotic.

Yeah, apparently you have to make them wet first so then it rests better on the head and in the proper shape.
Cooking is better.
Silly hazelnut, well if you don’t need it that badly /nibbles

Best hazelnut.
Hope no power outages at all. What other problems lightning cause?

Yeah, they did. Well, these are pretty strong anti-biotics, and they were 3 at the same time heh.

So, yesterday I finished Jessica Jones S3, gosh it was so awesome, loved the series, in the end (SPOILERS!) the true main villain of the season was Jessica’s beloved sister who gradually became more and more of a psycho, she even tried to kill Jessica at the end. It was quite depressing…like the other two seasons, but at least it ended with Jessica smiling and deciding to stay in NY and be a hero.

I’m glad I’m not a hat person…putting on a wet beret seems terrible.
/shares cupcake.

There are lots and lots of trees here. They don’t always keep all of a lightning strike, so it mind jump to people around them. Also well, there is the fire.

That is a lot. Well I’m glad it worked. /Squeeze

I guess it is a “post” powers show, so being a psycho can be a pretty big threat. I was hoping for like Slowly became a Werewolf, or a Vampire, or IDK a sentient pillar of centipedes.
Anyway, I’m glad that you liked it a lot. So do you have something to tide you over until Crash?

I know right? sounds pretty bad. Hats are uncomfortable.
/Munches delicious cupcake
What’s for lunch?

…Ok now I’m worried. /Kisses forehead
Make sure to stay very safe.

Heh, no more passing out I hope!

No, Jessica still has her powers. Her sister also had powers now (though Jess kicked her butt) because she was just obsessed with being a superhero so she went to great lengths, in the comic that character is the heroine Hellcat. In any case the stakes were more emotional than physical.
Work heh, and I guess the HotS event that arrives on Tuesday, want that Yrel and Valla skins!

Even Zatanna takes off the hat sometimes.
Humus and celery.

Well so far my early morning run to beat the rain has caused a side effect of it not raining.
/hides in concrete bunker.
Is this safe enough?

Well you got some extra sleep.

What powers does she have?
Hmm that’s true, then we get to see if they added the pilots in any way.

Top hats have many downsites after all.
That’s good.

Maybe you have weather control powers? heh
/Huuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggssssssssssssss
Now it is.

Guess that’s always something to be thankful of.

Jessica? She’s superstrong, she can jump really high and far, kinda like flying, she is more durable than a normal person and heals quickly. She’s also an expert P.I. and apparently can survive drinking alcohol 24/7, even without a spleen.
Yeah, it will be interesting, hopefully I get enough shards to buy both or I get them in boxes.

What are you up to now?

And yet. /sets a tophat down on the table.
I could have used something warmer.

Heh, kind of the opposite. The rain just isn’t going to play today if it can’t get me.
/Huuuuuugggggggggggggggggssssssss

You never miss it until you don’t have enough.

Well I don’t use my spleen for rum either. So she’s sort of like drunken Capt?
I thought you could just buy skins these days?

The hat sinks into its own shadow
Being irritated. Due to an error on my part, I’m going to have to remake my vampire. She is after all based on a very specific character, who has some very specific powers. Shadow control for one. So I had planned on taking the power that lets me turn darkness into tendrils to hold my foes in place while I take my time impaling them…But this archetype doesn’t get that power. Soooo I have to lose all the work that I have put in for days…again. Not happy at all.

/Takes a rabbit out of the hat
Hmm is there anything else you can bite?

Very evil rain.
/Nests in Evé’s arms

That’s very true.

Heh, she does remind me of you a bit. Yeah something like that except 100% the opposite in personality.
Yeah, but I’m not spending real money in a game Blizz abandoned.

Awww that sucks. Hope you didn’t advance that much before re-starting? Is there anything at least you can pass onto the new character?

Heh.
At this point I could bite a table.

Just look at that rain hiding outside…trying to trick me by being all sunny and stuff.
Oh sillygoat…Are you tired, or just low on hug?
/Huuuuuuuuuggggggggggggssssssssss

It’s the hair.
True.

Like 50 hours of play time. I’m really disappointed. She didn’t have much other than time, and a lot of explorables that I’m going to have to do all over again…

Hmm sound like you are really hungry, have something!

As soon as you step outside it’s gonna rain and only above you.
Just enjoying a good time /Snugglesss

Definitely.
It should be fun anyway, to see how the event plays out as well. And then Bandicoots!

Ouch, sorry to hear that, well, maybe next time you are more lucky and level up quicker. Anything else you are changing of the character?

Wasn’t hungry, just angry.

Well it missed, because I got here just fine.
/keeps safe

This month is moving a little fast for me. I mean I want Viera, but I’m not ready for a third of the summer to be over.

It’s more a matter of if the other vampires are awake when I am. Today that hasn’t happened.
It’s going to be a few days before I remake her. I’m still really mad about it.

Hope you are feeling less angry now.

Good, Evé 1, evil weather 0.
/Kisses cheek

Well, considering how weather has been behaving, I think Summer will last a bit longer creeping into the next season like the other seasons. /Gives bunny ears

Seems like random schedules.
/Holds
Time to make dinner I suppose? hope a full stomach makes you feel better.

1 Like

this is like a bad erp

3 Likes