GD Lounge # Reforged

Fighting a bunch of vampires and werewolves I’m hoping.

Ooooow that’s one of those evil decisions. No comment.

Sounds like a spooky place, is this a haunted mansion?

Oh, thought you were playing already. What are you up to?
And how about an easier decision, will you hug your goat?

I wish. No it’s a haunted island covered in cultists. The vampires and werewolves in question are part of the evil spacenazi faction. I don’t even know how that got to be a thing.
You have a really fast burning hug metabolism.
/Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggssssssssss

That all sounds way too evil. Good on you for dealing with those.
So, sounds like you’ve never done the island before, is it a high level thing?

Only when the hugs are so good /huuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggsssssssssssss

So, this is how the robot uprising starts

It’s sort of midlevel, but yea I’ve never quested there.

/rests head on.
It’s hot and muggy here, but I’m very cold today.

I saw those. That robot must have had a sass implant installed.

How do you supposedly get the quest?

/Holds with warmth
It’s hot and muggy but you feel cold? maybe you are getting sick? or maybe your air conditioner needs to be adjusted?

Heh only so much abuse can be accepted, even as a metal boi.

So, yesterday I watched half the Jessica Jones season. It’s awesome! They fixed some of the grips I had with S2, love her f up world.

If I knew, I would have gotten it.

Right on the edge of sick is possible. The airconditoner is set in the low 70’s so that’s not the issue.

That’s part of the reason I always say please and thankyou to Alexa

I’m glad that the season seems good. So is there a backlog of episodes for you to watch or is this as they are released?

Oh sorry, well, hope you find it soon. /Nibbles

Hmm, try to keep yourself cozy and hydrated. Did you go to the store yet?

Oh you have an Alexa, didn’t know that. Is it neat?

The entire season is released at once, gonna watch the rest later. For now, Jessica lost her spleen.

I did find the npc eventually. They gave me Holy Shotgun shells. Which is good, because everything on this island is haunted.

Just got back. Going to hide under blankets. Allergies are bad enough to have given me a headache.

It’s ok. She doesn’t answer many questions that are not related to the weather though.

But you need a spleen for memes. It’s the most memeing internal organ.

Are there haunted goats?

/Pajamas
/Joins
/Holds with affection
What did you get?

Does she know evil stuff?

It is indeed, her lack of spleen became a cool joke. This season is just as disturbing as the others but maybe more funny in general.

/haunts

/haunts more cozily.
/Huuuugggggggggsssssss
Pork ribs.

I don’t ask her evil things. During the robot uprising they will know I always said please and thank you.

Well unless it decides that closure is for nerds, it will have to end in not a crisis.

/Enjoyysss
/Snuggles
Pork ribs sounds great!

That’s a good strategy. So what else does she do other than answer questions?

Yeah, hopefully they did some good closure, it was good to know that they would most likely be cancelled during their production unlike the other series. The villain is super creepy, seems the theme of this season is effort vs luck/talent and what effort means. The villain is obsessed with it so he thinks he has to kill all the people with talent and powers who are “cheaters”.
They also made the first full mention of Captain America in Netflix (despite being in the same world they usually only used to say things like “the patriotic guy” or “a strong green guy”)

Also, seems some reviews are calling CTR the “Dark souls of racing games” heh.

i wish blizzard would talk to us so wee dont have to find out whats going on by leaked surveys
/level squish

2 Likes
3 Likes

yeah, that was a cute ooopsie :smiley:

1 Like

indeed :smiley:

2 Likes

I make silly threads when bored, so far no one has admitted to owning a fursuit, they do seem to know an awful lot about them though :fox_face::laughing:

1 Like

/Peeks /Hops

/Huuuuuuuugggggggggggggsssssssss
Lots of rain here, and not enough coffee.