GD Lounge # Reforged

Got a Dr.Pepper to keep in the fridge for those times that require it.

I was stuck in traffic for 5 hours…That kind of soured the whole thing…or at least how I currently feel about it.

Grilled-cheese.
In other news my coffee was waiting for me in a box when I got home. It;s a nice surprise, I wasn’t expecting it until Friday. So Small yay!

That’s good!

Yeah, I understand, traffic is a terrible experience, specially that long.
/Holds

Grilled cheese is delicious. Heh that sounds like a cool small win, will you open it tomorrow?

I imagine you have the zebras to get people to obey some of the traffic laws? I think the stop lights were some of the only things I saw today that were universally followed.

Yea, if I drink coffee now I probably will not sleep well. I didn’t get to sleep until like 11pm last night and then I was up at 4am this morning. Hazelnut is really tired.

Yeah they work pretty well.
Heh but we also have much less population here so that means things are less chaotic but trouble still happens.

Aww, then rest now hazelnut /Huuuuuuggggggggssssssss
dream with nice stuff.

Sets out Orange Juice, Coffee, and Chocolate Cupcakes

Hmmm delicious cupcakes /Steals one
/Huuuuuuggggggggssssssss

But it’s soo rainy, you should at least have two.
/Huuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggssssssssss

It’s raining today. I am going to be playing dog butler to a dog that’s going to want to run outside every time the rain stops for 5 minutes. :poodle: :cloud_with_rain:

Well, I’m not going to say no to that. /Takes another /munches

/Kisses cheek
So rainy… That doesn’t sound good. How’s my special one today?

somehow the idea of a blood elf chasing after a muddy poodle seems terribly on point. Hope that the rain stops soon.

/sneaks Averyx a cow spotted one.

/leans on
It’s chilly here today, and I’ve had to be out in it a lot more than I would really like. It would be nice if I could say that I had finished all the things and could be nice an cozy, but I’m waiting on a call to go back out and move people and materials from point A to point B. There is also the necessary run for today.

1 Like

Mmm delicious!

/Snuggggglessss
Sorry to hear that bella, hopefully is not so troublesome and doesn’t take that long?

Do you have impermeable clothes?

Oh it’s troublesome. This is one of those We’ll call you when we are done kind of things. So I have not even a window of when “Done” is going to be.

Not waterproof at all. So what’s going on there today?

Ugh that’s annoying, I hope what you have to do itself is not that bad and you can be cozy quickly afterwards.

Nothing much, my day is just starting. My body still hurts, but not as much. /Huuuugggggssssssssss

Any interesting news?

I hope so too.

Still your arm, or did something else start giving you trouble?
/carries

Hmm it’s raining, my cat has been extra pain in the butt today…I don’t think my Air-Conditioner made any beeping sounds in the night, so I might have gotten that fixed? I got the recipe for Rum and Coke over in Fallout 76 Finally. Been running that daily for a long long time…Looking at different builds over in City because I like the physical look of the spines, but not the animation on the damage aura.

/Leans

Yeah my arm, but I figure because of how I’ve been trying to sleep or handle things now, I have pain in pretty much most of my upper body heh. Not very nice.
/Gives cookie

What has cat been doing?
Glad you fixed it!
Congratz! that’s one good recipe…though one shouldn’t need a recipe for that I figure hehe.
I see, any build you are finding convincing?

/happily carries goat around.

That’s not very nice of your body…you should probably try to stay warm to relax the muscles. /munches

She started asking for food at 4am. Even though she has been fed a few times, she has never stopped. I think she feels insecure after all the time I was gone yesterday.
Fingers crossed.
It really does seem like a “Why is this a thing” sort of recipe, but there are alchohol buffs, and soda buffs in that game, so the boozy soda gives a lot of buffs.
Ehh. Well I’m trying to build things that mimic Vicissitude, but I’m not totally pleased with the damage choices. The armor is spot on, but the melee is like a squeaky wheel.

/Happily hugs

I will do my best to stay warm. Though is cold here today.

Yeah, she probably felt abandoned for a bit, poor kitty.
What’s the buff you were after?
Hmm, well can you work further on it?

Also, did you have lunch yet?

If I get you an orange sweater, will you say Jinkies?
/Tries to keep warm.

Well I did tell her, cats just tend to ignore useful information like that.
IDK, I mainly wanted it so I could sell more booze.
Not really. I’m hoping that when the depression is a little less that I will be more happy and less wishy washy about the choice.

No. I’m not all that hungry today.
So I did get my run in, and a nice dog tried to adopt me. Her owner was less than thrilled that the dog preferred to lean on my leg to get her head rubbed, rather than obey any commands.

No, I would say “Bandicoot Power!” Heh.
Thanks /holds. Best Hazelnut.

Pets tend to think it’s the end of the world when you leave them for a while, she will feel better as things are more normal today and tomorrow.
That’s the best reason for sure.
/Kisses Forehead
I hope so as well, and I hope that comes soon.

Hmm okay.
Awww such a cute dog. What breed was it?

Also, another awesome Crash spot hehe

But bandicoots don’t have cute horns.

Yea I hear that cats get weird when their schedule is disrupted.
In search of more money… the never-ending story.
Mmm, but I can’t stress about it not healing as fast as I would like.

Don’t have a happy system today. Probably from my imbalanced diet yesterday.
From the face, she was some sort of pittbull.

As bad as he is at driving for Uber, I think he is going to be dealing with sonic for hire soon.