GD Lounge # Reforged

If it fits Evé sits?

I mean laziness is supposed to be a sin anyway so…
Yeah, if you plan an invasion, when you know people are gonna be drunk, is a good time to attack.

The little girl with the bear.
So I discovered that Bowser Jr’s alternative skins are actually his brothers, so I put each of them on the tournament.

That’s fine, whatever you want to share. So what kind of stuff do you want to put there?

Yeah, I really like that they implemented some details though. Like Junomon shows her eyes contrary to most holy digimon but that’s because Hera’s eyes in mythology were supposed to be really beautiful so they are a main feature of the digimon too. Too bad Dianamon doesn’t have a magical doggo.

As early as it is, I’m still really tired. Fighting off this infection makes me ache.

Sloth isn’t a sin until pretty late. Originally it’s luxury rather than sloth…the Catholic Church couldn’t very well have that though. They had to have their gold and diamond encrusted hats. So Sloth replaced it.
Yea the Americans attacked those Prussians on Christmas.
No one does that.

I have no idea still. Never saw that character.
Yea he has a few. There is also Wendy.

I’m hoping for a lot of cloudy glass, and a well stocked kitchen. Boxes full of fruits and vegetables and a big fireplace with some kind of delicious soup boiling away.

Hmm didn’t know that. I’m used to Hera as just a vengeful character. Sort of like the Furies.
But she has moon boots.

/Holds
Have dinner ready yet?

I see, interesting. Belphegor, the demon of Sloth is all about luring people with riches so it also fits.
That’s pretty evil, but works.

Yup. Also Rosalina just lost on her first match against Mario pretty much because she suicided.

That sounds very cozy. Maybe baguettes?

Yeah, Hera is usually just the angry person who makes everyone else’s life miserable.
I love those boots, they are for making people fall sleep. OP attack.

Wef, I’m burning my mouf on it mow.

Yep. I will have to look when Belphagor is added though. Sometimes they get traits from the pantheons they are stolen from.
It did work, I guess at the time fighting fair wasn’t really a luxury they had.

-_- well I hope you didn’t bet the dog anything on Rosalina winning.

That would be nice. Maybe some cinnamon rolls too.

Sleep boots? Now that’s unexpected.
Speaking of, hows your foot?

Hehehe enjoy!

I see, Hmm that should be interesting.
If you can save the lives of your soldiers, that’s all that matters.

Good thing I didn’t, now it’s Daisy fighting this koopa named Roy heh Roy seems pretty fabulous so I think he’s my favorite koopa. Speaking of Fabulous, Karl Lagerfeld died today.

Would smell really nice.

Improved a bit though the pain seems to have traveled further down. I’m not going to the gym this week to not make it worse.

Sleepy noises

Well Bel the dwarf is an old Egyptian deity, but it seems like a stretch. Looks like it also is a regional word for Lord in the region of Assyria/Babylon.
The main idea of playing fair is that if any of your people get captured they don’t just kill them.

Roy has some fabulous sunglasses.
I heard. What I didn’t here was who was taking over Chanel in the meantime. Ok well know I know but the name has no meaning to me.

/nods
Should make up for all that troll blood from just trying to get from point A to point B.
Being a fantasy adventurer is smelly.

Probably a smart idea.
/holds.
So it’s more in your heel?

/Holds sleepy vampire
Was dinner good?

Oh didn’t imagine egyptians had a dwarf deity. A lot of demons seem to come from that region.
True, but if you can just bypass all that it’s better I suppose.

Roy won the tournament! Wario was second. Guess characters named Roy are just winners.
It’s a shame, but he was fabulous until the end.

Monsters tend to stink.

No, more near my toes. /Nibbles
So we were talking about the carnival being too drunk, right? well the main city were it’s celebrated just declared anti-alcohol law for that date…

Shepherd’s pie, very cozy.
Apparently packed full of sleep.

…my mythology-fu fizzled, the Egyptian dwarf god is Bes. So Bel is more just the Babylon region.
That is true, the best way to minimize troop loss is to not lose troops.

Huh…Roy is playable in Mario Kart by the way.

Yea stinking monsters…not vampires though.

Pulled toes? That sounds irritating. Yea best to not kick anyone for a bit.
Heh.well there is either an unenforceable law because the cops are drunk too, or they are going to arrest a Lot of people.

Hehe well I hope it helps you have a good night of rest /hugs

Still weird they had a dwarf god… dwarves should be forging epic norse weapons not being gods of other cultures.

Is his car fabulous?

Vampires smell nice for sure. /leans

I’m being really careful but it’s annoying.
Well, people drink on the places were the bands and dancers pass so it’s easy to control it, what I wonder is…why, that’s a lot of money lost.

/Peeks /Hides

/finds
/Huuuuuuggggggggssssssssss

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier. There is a lot of snow, and some ill feeling today, so I’m a little unfocused.

/Huuuuggggggssssssss

That’s fine. Glad to see you.
Hmm hope nothing is hurting?

/Squeezes.

/carries around.
There is a weather front moving so as much as it’s pouring ice from the sky now, at like 2am it will be t-shirt weather.
So, or maybe in spite of, I hurt a lot.
/sets down in cozy box
/sits with.

/Snuggles /Nuzzles
Ow, that sucks bella, but at least the weather will improve.

What have you been up to today?

A lot I guess.
There is a winter event going on in Age of Conan, and I needed to retrieve my Saga character and all of her unique loot. I’m going to be moving it all to Lucy Liu, they are the same class and I much prefer how she looks.
What else…New Dress in ESO in a little more than 6 hours.
Fixed an issue in Skyrim that has been bugging me, just had to restart and then apply the presets from before. Anyway there was a pose that was sitting in an open box, and I thought of us. The screenshots of my cozy kitchen we way too dark though.
https://imgur.com/pzkqXH1
What else…A few pans of pound-cake, but that’s not very exciting…until I soak it in rum. I like pound cake because it’s dense enough that you don’t need the icing to keep the moisture in.

Oh, and I’m becoming a Red Mage right now in FFXIV, because their gear is really sexy https://imgur.com/jF3cNE5

Interesting can you move everything to Lucy Liu or is there something you are going to be losing?

Oh new Dress! nice.

<3 boxes are cozy /Leans.
Heh dark screenshot but it looks really nice, is that a honey pot at the top?

I see, I like pound cake, specially when it’s crust is crunchy.

Oh wow, that looks fantastic, I approve. Red mage kitty bunny.

1 Like

I don’t know yet. I need to get back to it at some point. I took her off of the pvp server where they put everyone, so I should be able to mail things without incident.

Yay! Hopefully the satin parts dye black really well…and hopefully the gold is dyable.

Some more cozy than others. Coffins are a cozy box, the one in the pose was more like a trunk. No so cozy.
Yes I think. There is also a pie…cherry I think.

Like sugar encrusted, or like golden brown?

I will be the best swashbuckling Victorian vampire bunny ever.

Well, not having any issues with people attacking is certainly cool.

Hopefully! glad it’s already here!

/Wraps us both in a blanket
Any box is cozy with Evé.
Mmm pie.

Both. I love it when they have grated coconut and sugar on top.

Yes! looks awesome. Are red mages melee mages?

On my side, Digimon announced that the anniversary project will start on March 6, so from that date on they will be releasing and revealing new surprises! seems the first thing they will release is a bunch of toys and plushes, of course, in Japan.

I learned very quick that I don’t want to be on a pvp server.

Well kinda. Will have to see after dinner.

You’re the best waggle.
/buries face in sweater.

Ok grated coconut is new to me. Anything else that you find there when ordering it?

There are ruffles on the back!!! Yep, you kind of bounce from offensive casting to defensive casting and some melee attacks. The neat thing is that each attack makes the next insta cast, so you alternate between like a quick jab, and then a followup fireball.

That’s soon! Keep an eye out on the toys to see if they are more the knights or Olympians.

For most games, pvp servers are annoying.

Fair enough.

You are best hazelnut /keeps holding

Oh really? Hmm grated coconut is really common over here, lots of pastries have it, in most pastry stores you can find at least one pastry with it. We also put it on jello and I love putting it on ice cream.
Other things that we find Hmm you can find them covered in honey too and other sweet stuff like that, honey isn’t bad but I don’t like other mixes.

Sounds really fun! I figure it’s a DPS? does it have flashy fun animations for big spells?

For now it seems the toys will be all about the First generation. They released this pic with the announcement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz0T6lRV4AAPE2p.jpg