GD Lounge # Reforged

Oh that reminds me of this

Hehe I think you’ll like it.
The most common combination I’ve seen is Ahri/D.Va.
Mmm so comfy.

Most definitely. Is rain more common than snow?

Well, glad it was that good.

The heroes are terrible, greeks didn’t care about character but strength. Hector was like, the only descent person around.
Anything related to the moon is cool.

Heh, I was worried about Widow’s hair there.
D.Varyx?
/wraps in more blankets. I need light, but the glass radiates cold.

Yea, but not so much in the winter. Freezing rain is bad because it brings tree limbs down with all the weight of the ice.

Thinking of using it to make chicken pot pie.

Being a respectable human didn’t stop Achilles from killing him, and dragging his corpse around the walls a few times.
Yea as you said the only trait they admired was strength.
Hounds are also one of Hecate’s animals. Magic doggos.

Heh I knew you would be, I was too. Bald caps are getting better.
Very foxy. /Nibbles
Mmm /Snuggles. Let’s stay cozy together.

Ow yeah I can see that being a problem. A few days ago I saw news that the snow had brought down the nose of one of those long nosed statues in Japan.

Oh that would be good. What are the plans for lunch today?

Yeah, at least Aphrodite protected his body and Achilles died shortly after too.
Hehe magic doggos are fun, do they bark spells?

The idea of having to fix something before you can hack it is far too true to life. Or just Skyrim.
Isn’t having so many tails a risk? I mean it’s the chance of someone stepping on your tail X9.
/rests on
It’s bright and sunny, but the cold makes it sleepy.

A kenku statue? Didn’t know there were any of those. I can see that being an issue.

I have no idea… I guess something with carnita meat.

I was about to say she could have brought him back, but the Elysian Fields are probably a lot better place to be. Though probably awkward when Achilies showed up.
They bark fire. They were sort of the original idea of hell-hounds.

Hehe yeah I think all of us who know about computers felt very related to Sombra there.
That’s why kitsunetsukis keep the tails up.
/Holds
Then let’s be sleepy together too.

There you go

http://www.spoon-tamago.com/2017/03/27/broken-by-the-weight-of-snow-a-tengu-nose-is-now-repaired

Seems they fixed it.

Carnita is always good, yummy.

Didn’t Achilles stay with Hades? or something I just remember that Odysseus finds him there, need to check that out.
Magical doggos always so fun. Artemis also has her own magical doggo to hunt with.

Tails up? How lewd. /pinch
/hhhhuuuuuuuuuuggggggggssssss
Cozywaggle.

Ah tengu not kenku…I’m getting rusty.

Yea it was good. I need to drain some of the excess liquid though so it becomes a little more crunchy. Right now it’s more like spicy ropa.

IDK? You have better access to that information at the moment. I kind of figured all of the larger than life heroes got the Elysian treatment.
That magical doggo is from when the Romans merge Artemis and Hecate into Diana Trivia.

Oh you! /nibbless
/Huuugggggggssssssssssss
Comfy hazelnut.

Heh , some of their words mesh together.

Hmm I see, well you’re going to continue improving it as you make more. What other notes do you have?

Quick read here, seems Odysseus found Aquilles as a shade when he went to the underworld. Other accounts do mention the Elysian treatment.
Oh that’s true, Romans merged lots of things, which made sense, it simplified stuff. At least Romans made Mars an actual descent god, not the downright sociopath that Ares was.

Vampires are naturally cheeky.
/settles down into nest
Walk was coooollllddd.

I think tengu are the real word, and kenku are the D&D name for crow people.

Other notes? Parchment paper goes on top rather than underneath. It’s kind of important because the dough is super sticky. I know we talked a lot about rolling-pins, but I don’t have one at home. After it stuck to a drinking glass I just ended up using my hands.

Seems that one is story teller dependent.
Mars…well as war focused as the Romans were they needed a more methodical war god.
I’m not really so much of a fan of their god squish because it starts to incorporate Egyptian deities into the Greek ones. Venus-Hathor makes some sense, but Mercury-Anubis doesn’t.

!
/Wraps us both again in a very cozy blanket
Get cozy now hazelnut, no more out in the cold today.

Yeah, googled kenku, they are very crowy heh.

I see. That being said, now I am interested in how the rolling pin got stuck to a drinking glass?

To be fair, most greek myths have multiple versions that differ in details.
Yeah, I can accept it until the part where they have the Dii Consentes set up, but later when they started mixing other gods and just putting their names together, it got weird and wasn’t really interesting.
The original sides are always better.

BTW OW just tweeted the new Paris Map is playable now.

/holds
Yea no more reasons to go out in that bleck for today.

I know some people who might be crows.

Haha. I guess I didn’t really explain that well. It was the dough that stuck to the glass as I was attempting to use it as a rolling pin.

I think it has to do with which city the story is being told from.
I’m really biased towards Hathor so as much as I understand thinking of her in terms of Venus, she has this wonderful aspect of nurturing and giving hope to the dead in the afterlife that is alien to the Greeks and Romans.

Will have to look at that later. Just the map, or are there skins and things?

/Is comfy again
/Plays with Evé’s ears

Do they say “nevermore” in overly dramatic ways?

Oh haha that makes more sense. I was gonna suggest you use a glass bottle but I suppose it would have the same effect.

Yeah, in the ancient world communicating to get facts straight across regions was more difficult.
I get what you mean, greek and roman cultures were similar enough that the mixing didn’t break much, but other cultures just don’t fit well and were mostly added as a manner of absorbing things for cultural conquest. The funniest thing I’ve seen is that in some asian region Zeus was taken as the protector and companion of the Buddha.

Just the map, and lots of bug fixes, many of those for Ashe. I suppose if the map plays a role in an event, it will come in the next month.

/knits web

Those would be ravens. Crows are more…crowy.
/trades a nearby crow some glass beads for bone shards.

I threw out all my empty bottles.
/shrug

Zeus and the Buddha…now there is a wrong pairing.
Yea a lot of the consolidation of God’s happens as the larger city-states and later empires conquered those peoples.

I saw the video. Kind of makes me cry that something that pretty is just background for people shooting at each other.
/weeps into a baguette.

Is this a web for covering?

What are the bone shards for?

That’s normal.

Yeah that pair is more fit for a sitcom.
Over here, a lot of people worship the “Pacha mama” which is the merging of Virgin Mary and the earth mother.

Heh, what kind of game would you like in that map?

Speaking of games I keep getting LoL publicity spots in youtube, now I’m not into LoL but those are some damn good spots that definitely make me feel like playing the game. Blizz needs that kind of advertising.

Well I guess I could make little web yarn Godzillas…it was a strange dream.

To trade for other things.

Well as much as I like colored glass, people can’t tell if you drink one bottle a year or if you went through five this week. So I got rid of all the old Jameson bottles.

Sounds pleasant. She’s an Inca goddess right?

MMO. It needs to be a home city. If there was a housing district off of it I would be so happy.

What’s a publicity spot? Like just an advertisement before a vid, or more involved?

I…Mmm well, that would be cute I suppose heh.

Interesting.

That’s fair. You should get a rolling pin some time.

Yeah. Actually the carnaval is approaching, it starts this week even all the way through early march and Pachamama is celebrated a lot in this festivity, the virgin is too.

Ow, yeah that sounds nice. /Puts baguette stickers on Evé’s arms

Yeah just small videos that randomly appear before actual YT videos or in between.
Also, I did another tournament, this time between the Fire Emblem characters, a guy named Roy won , mostly because the others were dumb as hell. Guess the next one should be between Mario characters.

/knits a Godzilla with a big pink bow on the back.

I should…I would have to find a place for it.

That’s quite a long Carnival season. I take it you don’t end up with as much in the way of skeletons do you?

Sillywaggle.

Ok I find those really irritating. I mute them until it loads what I want.
Hmm hopefully they are not that stupid in game.
Luigi will probably win.

So cute. /Huuuuuggggggsssssssssss Evé

Is your kitchen that full? heh

Well, the Carnival itself is around 4 days, but there’s other related festivities on the prior weekends. We don’t have any skeletons, we do have jesters and demons though. That being said, I don’t really like the Carnival, people drink too much, WAY too much, is basically the main point of the thing so is not really nice.

I usually find them annoying too but some catch my attention.
I will see, maybe Daisy surprises everyone and wins.

So what are you up to now?

Yea it’s a little short on space these days.

A farewell to flesh, without skeletons? Scandalous…
Yea I’m betting Mardi Gras is popular for that same reason. Can’t say it’s not historically supported.

So what about these got your attention?
She might. Is that who you will be cheering for?

Hitting Skyrim with a wrench until it takes my hundred plus armor and graphics mods. Going to build a cozy house.

I see /builds boxes for Evé

More like a farewell to the meat so people avoid eatin it for one day heh.
Well, historically our army and population in general were so drunk that Chileans easily invaded during carnival and took two entire states both which had lots of natural resources and were our port to the sea. Something that as I have told you about before, is still a point of resentment in my country to this day. History is funny at times.

Well, they are funny, like mini skits. I just saw one were a “noob” relates his first day and how he found a little girl who he wanted to take to child services but the girl attacked him and so. The girl was Annie.
No, I think I’ll cheer for Rosalina.

Heh will you show me pics of it once it’s done?

Also I was checking out the olympos XII because of the recent talk and realized that Venusmon has the damn apple on her leg armor!

https://wikimon.net/File:Venusmon_Collectors_Ultimate_Card.jpg

That’s kinda dark.

/sits in box

I know. The idea of giving up meat was that people would be too tired to sin. Like that stops anyone…
I didn’t remember that part, that’s really drunk.

Which one is Annie?
Princess of the universe is hard work.

Maybe. I’m really touchy about my character though so expect still life shots.

That is kind of dark. Apples are evil in Latin anyway.