GD Lounge # Reforged

That’s a fair idea.

Aww /hugs

It can be prepared with spicy stuff. My japanese friend usually cooks it on his birthday and it has been spicy before.
I see.

Plain? oh those terrains aren’t really plain.

JJ Abrams kinda did a good job though, he set up interesting stuff. It’s Rian Johnson who just killed everything. At least Rogue One was awesome.

I think the place is also named the Trench, it’s all about the trench…yeah uncreative name but that’s how comics are.

So what are you up to now?

Being the mage has some benefits.

I still got some gear today. You get little tokens from running random stuff so I did that. It does seem like they expire though and I’m not sure if that is daily, or the weekly sever reset.

Cook?
I’ve never had it as anything other than pieces of raw fish. I mean it’s the kind of “Sushi” I can eat.

I wouldn’t expect so much there. Here we have lots of valleys with water running at the bottom, so there is a flood plain.

I’m not that big a fan of what he did with Star Trek. It’s weird that all the recent stuff is reworks of the before stuff rather than a continuing of the story.

/shrug I think for the movie they could have given them a name.

Pizza. The dough is very soft even after a first cook, so I’m not sure how stay together the end product will be.

Does the cat go first?

Hmm you should google them. But glad you got something.

Oh well, my friend does a specific dish with it.

I see, interesting, do the valleys look nice?

Oh, meanwhile I was a big fan of the new movies heh, admittedly the best, by far, is the one JJ didn’t direct.

I think DC has learned to not mess too much with stuff from the comics though, fans like their accuracy.

Hmm, well good luck!
Meanwhile I did another Smash tournament, this time between the 8 Pokemon characters. Pikachu won, guess that’s appropriate. Incineroar which apparently is the new generation main fire digimon was the second place.

Not a lot of cats in the underdark. Mold monsters ye, but not cats.
Ok I guess displacer beasts are a cat.

I should. Right now I’m full of warm food and sleepy.

IDK, I used to order the Nigiri, but then I learned they put a little soy sauce between the fish and the rice. So now I get the sashimi because it’s the fish and nothing else. Weird as it is, I really prefer raw tuna.

The valleys look spooky. Gnarled trees hanging over the water, and sometimes bits of old metal, or broken and rotted sheds. The flood plains to the side of the water are prone to being really swampy.
I really prefer being high up on the hills.

Which one was that? I’m admittedly angry at red matter as a plot device. It’s too deus ex machina for me…Is it weird that I kind of like Starwars because it feels like they make less stuff up? I’ve just had one too many tachyon beams focused through the main deflector dish.

It was strange, but good. I will be making this one again in a larger batch.
Never heard of an Incineroar, is it a lion?

Only cats push stuff like that.

Aw so adorable /huuuuuggggggsssssssssss

Interesting. I should try it just like that some time. You wouldn’t eat my friend’s dish, it has soy sauce.

Uh, yeah that sounds quite somber.

Hmm I don’t think I remember red matter. I get what you mean with star wars, it’s just combat that feels more personal.
The one JJ didn’t direct was the last one Star Trek Beyond. Fans said it was the closest to the original.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! it’s nice that it ended up well. Will you change ingredients next time?

Incineroar is a luchador cat

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Incineroar_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

This is why giving a cat two squid arms was a bad idea.

/sleepy holds

Yea soy sauce is all kind of bad for me.

Well it’s all forested hills, so yea it does have sort of a “Sleepy Hollow” feel to it at times. Less covered bridges though.
…No headless horsemen. Headless girl though I have been told.

It’s what the Narada used to turn Vulcan into a black hole. Just a tiny little bit of it.
Yea the combat is much more of a focus in Starwars. Jedi vs Sith is a big deal.
Ah, I never saw that one. Closer to the original is a plus in my book.

Not of the dough. I will put more traditional toppings on it.

That’s ridiculous. Did you put pokemon trainer in the tournament too?

Cats should not have any extra appendages

/Leans

I know. Japanese love it.

Well that’s not much less scary.

Oh that thing. Well if you ever want to watch a movie, you might enjoy that one.

Yeah the toppings I meant. What toppings do you want?

Yeah, the Pokémon trainer lost to incinerar but was more just the map killing her Pokémon than combat…

I don’t make these creatures, I just occasionally live where they do.

/lifts
/carries

They love that I can’t eat it? that’s not very nice of them.

Yep, headless girl haunts the woods about twenty miles from here. I’ve never seen her.

I will keep my eye out for it. sort of speaking of netflix, it looks like they canceled the punisher, and jessica jones.

Pepperoni would be nice. Might make one of those, and one with sausage, green peppers, and black olives.

Bad map. Seems player vs terrain is an issue.

Crazy scientists?

/Nests in arms

Hehehe must be anime villains.

Hope you never do.

Yeah I was gonna tell you that. /sigh
I knew it was coming but still sucks. Hope Hulu or something rescues them.

Mmm pepperoni. Delicious. W hat about bacon?

It was old donkey kong’s map. too many barrels and stuff.

Gary Gygax.

/Holds. I’m not going to be awake much longer.

But what does soy sauce have to do with the strong ruling the weak?
…I had to run that end mission again to get tokens…so much exposition.

Yea not the friendly kind of ghost I would prefer to encounter.

Hopefully. It says that they no longer have a deal with Marvel? What service are they going to be a part of?

Bacon is good. What else would you put on the pizza with it?

Ugg. Yea barrels are no good. I like the bayonetta clocktower.

Ahh the classic crazy scientist whose name could also be that of an Adult star.

/Kisses forehead
That’s okay, sleep well bella.

At least it’s not exposition about the properties of soy.

What kind of ghost would you like to encounter?

Disney is launching their own streaming platform, which is why Netflix doesn’t want the deal anymore, so all Disney stuff will be there, but the Defenders shows (DD, JJ, Punisher, etc…) might not really go there and just end here cancelled. Hulu has shown interest though.

I usually end “3 meats pizza” that’s Bacon, Pepperoni, and milled beef. Other times it’s chicken instead of pepperoni or just cut beef instead of milled.

That one is good. I like the ones that are simpler, too complex removes the fun from the actual fight.

1 Like

comes walking in wearing a sine that says will holy for food

1 Like

/Builds a nest

/shuffles blanket pile over near the nest
/jumps in

Cold there too?

/Takes cozy Blanket
/Wraps us both with it
Yeah.

How are you today, hazelnut?

/holds
Sorry to hear that. No snow there I hope?

Comme si, comme ça
I’ve got that sinus infection still, but I’m not headachey, or throwing up.

/Enjoys being held
No snow, will probably rain later.
What about there, do you think there will be a good space for you to run?

Well, at least there’s no throwing up this time.

So, I’ve been brushing off my greek mythology lately. Remembering stuff and so. The Trojan way was uglier than I recalled…

/nibbles
Reminds me I saw a drawing of Widowmaker as KDA Evelynn. I was tickled.

We get freezing rain in the morning… then snow tomorrow. I’m sure I will find a time, it will still probably be close to freezing out.

Yea, I would hate to give that pizza up.

Yep, not one of my favorite stories by any measure. When you get right down to it, I prefer the creatures more than the stories they are in.

Hehehe that’s a combination you would surely enjoy. Seems combining OW + KDA is kinda popular.
/Leans

Ow, be safe.

Yummy pizza. Was this the best type of pizza that you can eat?

That’s definitely true, the creatures are very interesting but the mythos can be very crazy and downright cruel. Also, the gods are pretty much a bunch of psychopaths. I think I still like Artemis the most…

It was the first I had seen. I was kind of confused why Evelynn was blue.
/supports

Yea freezing rain is on my top ten of yuk weather.

Right now…yea.

Well the “Heroes” are not much better.
I’m still a Hecate fan.