GD Lounge # Reforged

And all the lasagna too!

Guess Sony figures people would just play online anyway.

Oh more edible by you is a better result, hope it’s delicious. Is it hard to cook the pizza with it?

I can see how werewolves stealing all the cheese for lasagna might make a few people cranky. Though I don’t remember so many angry Italian mamas as hunters.

This is the point where I haven’t been paying attention to how many single player games came out for consoles lately.

No idea, this is the first time I’m trying it. Kind of concerned it’s going to Bleeeeehhh melt all over. Will have to see. It’s pretty cheese heavy to try and give it some form. I think that is going to end up as a double edged sword.

Italian mama’s, now that’s scary. Poor werewolves.

Heh I haven’t either… Or many releases in general, period.

Hmm well, let me know how it goes. In any case I’m you will improve it for subsequent times. Will that be for dinner?

Have you had any run ins with Italian mamas?

I know that Red Dead Redemption isn’t out on pc.

Yea that’s the plan. I wanted something to do with the carnita meat other than peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

/Huuuuuuugggggggggggsssssssss

No, but they are legendary /shudders

Did you want to try it?

Well I hope it ends up delicious either way. Are there any other doughs you could try another time?

/Enjooooyyyyssssss
/Huuuuuggggggggssssssss

Maybe they are monster hunters? I mean all that garlic.

I was curious. I think half my curiosity is because I can’t play it.

I’m on a dough free diet in this cold weather, so it will be some time before I start working on different recipes.

/leans head on.
I figure you were in need of some snuggles, you turned back into your monk.
/wraps both in blankets.
Hows the temperature there today?

Rolling pins might be excellent monster hunting weapons heh.

Yeah I get what you mean, I’ve suffered that effect as well. Good thin there’s a lot of stuff coming on PC that you want.

That’s fair. Any other recipe in general you want to try?

Yeah, snuggles always help. /Huddles. So comfy.
Temperature is lukewarm, nothing special.

I don’t want to be hit with a rolling pin. I mean the french ones might was well just be a baseball bat.

Yep. Feeling a little confused about things in FFXIV at the moment though. Maybe it’s just that I’m still kind of sick. I need a lot better gear for my class quest, but I’m not super sure how best to do that.

I’m always looking for a good General Tso’s chicken recipe that doesn’t involve wheat flour.

/rests on.
I would take lukewarm. It’s dark, grey, cold, and winder here.
Also those little snow bits. Bleh. I’m oppressed by this weather.

The ones we have over here are the same. My grandma had one that was pretty much a log.

Have you tried checking out guides, wikis and stuff?

Mmm interesting, heh I wonder why it is galled General Tso’s.

/Holds
/Does her best to keep Evé warm
Stupid weather , needs to go away soon.

So in more funny news Brie Larson keeps pushing her woke agenda and talking crap and now the box office predictions for Captain Marvel have dropped over a 100 Million from the initial predictions…/sigh it makes me sad because after the old guard goes in endgame, she’s supposed to be the new face of the MCU, being the highest paid actress and all, and as you may see…it’s not really good. Oh well, it was a good decade.

Heh. Well that’s probably worse than being hit with a sandal.

Yea I’m looking at them. Seems you can get them in Ishgard, but I’m unsure if that is an area that they will let me into.

It’s a meal loosely based on Hunan cuisine. Very loosely. It was made for American Military in Taiwan, and so has a lot of sweetness that isn’t common in Chinese cuisine. The name was just because General Tso is a heroic figure in the Hunan region.

/carries with her as she gathers ingredients.
Doesn’t look like I get a break from the cold until Saturday.

Yuck. They should have their marketing team tell her to stop.
Maybe they will start making good Starwars movies again…

A stake made out of that would scare any vampire.

You might be blocked by rep?

I see, interesting. Heh at first read “Loosely based on Human cuisine” and I was curious what other cuisine was there.

/Nests
/Sigh five days. Over here rains might get worse. Every years rains cause trouble.

They should have, but if they did then she would probably complain about Disney being evil and trying to oppress her. I wasn’t happy when they first cast her, I knew she would be trouble and I was right.
Heh as a sort of balance? maybe they will but they need to actually wake up first.
Oh well, at least DC is now making the good superhero movies, provided that Aquaman wasn’t a one time thing. Speaking of which, Aquaman was so successful that they are considering making a spin off about one of its realms that is quite nightmarish, it would be a horror movie, and I suppose that would be a reward to the Aquaman director who loves to do horror stuff.

I think getting bludgeoned by a rolling pin would be a longer torment.

Worse, quests. Remember how I was talking about the 100 quests. I still have 80 to do.

Vampire cuisine?

When you say trouble I’m guessing flooding, and not ringing doorbells and then hiding?

I think that would be refreshing. If they need a clap back they can quote Martin Luther King. " I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin , but by the content of their character."
You can’t judge the worth of a person’s opinion by their physical description.
They could get the people that did the Clone Wars series.
Will have to see. Not sure how a Horror/Superhero movie would go.
Hellboy had horror elements, but was campy feeling rather than truly frightening.

Best anti…everything weapon.

OMG so many, are they at least short or fun?

I figure that entails a lot of blood?

Not exactly flooding. However roads get dangerous, sometimes there’s even parts that fall, some houses build in the mountains also fall. And things get dangerous near bridges that go over rivers. Don’t worry though, I am not really in danger of either of those things.

That’s one of the best quotes, too bad people went past that.
Is there any star wars character you would like a movie about?
Well, the movie would be about the trench, guess it wouldn’t really have super heroics and would have normal humans instead. It would be interesting to see what comes out of it. It’s funny that Aquaman is now a brand of its own though.

Might not work if the monster is some kind of ooze.

Not fun yet, and not really short.

And take out Chinese.

Sounds muddy, glad you are safe.

Well they decided that “Getting back” was more important than being fair. As if victimizing someone who has done nothing just because of their skin, or gender is somehow ok because someone else was bad? This will go one until someone with clout puts a stop to it.
How many stories are there that don’t end badly…I would like to see the story of the original dark Jedi that became the Sith. I think it would break some of the Jedi good, Sith bad story.
Not that the original dark jedi were nice, but they survived.
Sounds like of like “The Abyss”.

Ew, icky, those are the worst.

That sucks, /sigh
Is there any redeeming quality to this whole thing?

Well, that’s very convenient. Werewolves prefer japanese food.

Yeah, very muddy. People are toldt not build there by authorities but they don’t listen /sigh

Yes, pretty much, and that’s exactly how the dictator rose in my country which is why I am so against it.

Oh a backstory for the Sith, that would be really interesting and could awake new interest. One for the Jedi would help too.

Yeah I think that would be the idea , the trench creatures are really nightmarish though

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2019/02/amn-vfx-sl-021-h_2019.jpg

I think I hate mold monsters the worst.

Well when I finish, I won’t have to do it again.

Really? Not just you? /nibble. I was talking about The Lost Boys, they seemed able to chow down on Chinese food just fine. Unless it really was worms and stuff.
I kind of prefer to think of it as authentic take-out.

Well the land there is probably cheap.

Sorry to hear that. Revenge for the past tends to mobilize people who think they have been treated unfairly, but it just keeps the cycle going.

Well it’s from the really early days, so it would show a lot of the older tech. I’m not sure if light sabers had electric cords at that point. I do know that the Sith preferred alchemicaly treated swords.

They have that Deep One look.

We should burn those.

At least that’s something. Can you change jobs while you do it to keep it fresh?

Maybe heh /Nibble
…Yeah, very authentic.

More like free. It’s literally on random weird sides of mountains. However no matter how free I don’t think the risk is worth it.

It’s just a really good tool for crony politicians and media to manipulate people.

It could really open up many possibilities for stories set there beyond just movies, for series, comics and games.

There’s a part of the movie where Aquaman and Mera jump into the trench and you can see a wide shot of thousands of those coming at them, it was quite a scary scene.

a fireball is about as close as one gets to a flame thrower in those situations.

I could, but I’m trying to gear samurai. If I were not so stubborn I would switch to red mage.

Sashimi?
Well I mean I prefer to think that the hallucination was the worms rather than the illusion being that it was food. So it was Chinese food, and they were just messing with him.

Free is a risk some people in poor circumstances are willing to take.

Well yea it’s an abusive form of manipulation.

They could, and it would be wonderful. Starwars is a big setting, and keeping it so focused on one time is wasteful.

Hmm so do they have a name?

So what’s the best way to deal with them?

I see, so you have to gear one at the time. What about just switching for gameplay and switching to samurai for rewards?

Yeh, that’s good. When it’s not too spicy.
Either of those is scary but yeah your take is better.

That is sadly true.

Very. Oh well, let’s hope the world moves on from that.

It really is, Star Wars is literally a galaxy with many generations of stories. It’s incredible that Disney managed to actually lose money with it.

They are collectively known as the trench. A race of atlanteans so far mutated that they became those monsters.

I send other people in first?

Well kinda. I have other jobs, but they are not dps. So when I’m kind of ehh feeling I don’t want to bother.

I’ve never run into spicy sashimi in my life. It’s a piece of fish.
Well he was going crazy from the blood so a little hallucination is less crazy than the flying.

We have a similar issue here, but even living in a flood plain isn’t free.

Yea we got here in a weird kind of way, so hopefully it passes.

That’s because they hired “Throw the canon out the window” “I want to put my own mark on the series” J.J. Abrams.

I thought you meant the place they were from was the trench. Kind of an uncreative name really.