GD Lounge # Reforged

I haven’t been too well today either. Let’s support each other. /Holds

Hmm I think that would be too thick to fit in the milanessa.

Heh, okay then, time is advancing and dinner will be soon.

Oh that sounds fun, what games are you gonna play?

Crash has a Bazooka, then he pretends he isn’t a fox.
Oh forgot to tell you, I unlocked all characters yesterday! That’s why I decided to make a tournament now. Also they announced the next DLC character will be the Joker from Persona 5, never played Persona but seems to be a very famous series. They said that the DLC characters would come from unlikely series and there will only be 5 of them, so the next 4 might have interesting surprises.

Fair. /Holds
Foot any better?

Get your butcher to cut it relatively thin?

Yea. /shuffles blanket pile to kitchen.

Ark. So we start on the island, hit scorched earth, then aberration, and finally end in extinction. Aberration is the most nerve wracking for me. It has monsters that come out if it’s too dark, oh and awful chest bursting aliens…I’m hoping we can blitz through that expansion.

He doesn’t really have a foxy tail though.
Oh! Hmm well I can see why you ran the tournament then.
I didn’t play any of the Persona games. I looked at them, but never decided to really jump into the series.

It might be, I just can’t know, it gets better or worse randomly.

I guess that could be tried.

/Accompanies

Ew sounds very jump-scary, good luck there! Will you run that next week?

Must be hidden in his pants.
Since I haven’t either I don’t think I’ll be buying that DLC.

Sounds like your foot has what ever is wrong with my hands.

I mean maybe they would just give you a slab of bacon?

/gives bowl of carnita meat. I have to figure out what goes with it.

Yea it is. I guess the fact that it’s all underground is important. The surface is an irradiated deathtrap. So that making sure places are not too dark is more of an issue.
IDK, I’ve got no word on it. The modlist has been made, but that’s about all I have.

Seems uncomfortable.
That’s understandable, but your like of the fire emblem characters is making you look at that series. Who is to say that you wouldn’t get an appreciation for persona from the character they add?

Well, let’s just hope and wish our extremities get better then.

I guess it all depends on the prices and how they divide it.

Mmm delicious yum yum.
No tacos then?

I see, does each of you have roles?

No wonder he’s insane.
I guess we’ll see, I’d like to see the future characters first. Though I suppose they will all be from famous japanese games I don’t know heh.

I’m not sure I could really wrap my hands and still function.

What sort of cheese had you planned?

No tacos. Was thinking more lettuce, and diced tomatoes.

Maybe? We forgot. Spider that I am, I was in charge of turrets and base defenses once. Then I got bored with that and moved to the seashore and just delivered fish to feed the dinosaurs.

I thought it was because his arms were attached to the sides of his had?
Yea like Fatal Frame.

Hands are very instrumental. I really hope your pain goes away once weather improves.

It’s usually cooked with easily melted cheese.

Lettuce fits really well!..not really a fan of tomatoes.

Hehe that sounds nice. Having a healthy army of dinosaurs is always helpful.

His arms are on his torso though.
See? I didn’t even know that existed. Maybe they could put someone from Mortal Kombat?
What are other japanese games you liked?

I would be more happy if that weather improvement was sooner. Snow again tomorrow. /shakes fist at groundhogs.

Can you be more specific? I was curious about regional cheese there.

Not a fan of tomatoes? How do you eat pizza?

Yea we need a lot of t-rexes to tank the bosses.

I guess, it’s just that his jaw seems to extend down the front of his chest. Are we sure he is not a Tasmanian devil?
I never played Fatal Frame. I guess if they are going back to odd games I would like to see the main character from Eternal Darkness.

Trolling groundhogs. Weather reports are really accurate there uh?

Well, if you are thinking regional cheese in itself, we usually consume artisanal cheese and thus the name is more given by the town/region than a type. We usually consume cow and goat cheese , I generally have those at home but there’s also sheep and ram if I’m not mistaken. The melting cheese I’m thinking of using is mozzarella though heh.

I love Pizza, I don’t like tomatoes. Eh it’s just tomatoes texture is weird, but as the base sauce of the pizza is fine? it’s just a different thing.

What’s the scariest boss?

Hehe I figure he was inspired by Taz. Now that you mention it, it’s weird that there isn’t a tazmanian devil character in the series, at least that I know of.
What was that game about?

walks in and falls over…ugh

Any speculations on No Heart (the unknown guy in Birth by Sleep’s Mirage Arena using Luxu’s Keyblade wearing the armor Xemnas used when borrowing the weapons of the dead Organization XIII Members ) following KH3?

Occasionally. I find it spooky when I get weather alerts like “Snow will begin in ten minutes”.

Well Cheddar is a place, so most cheese have a town name. Or are you saying that the different places there give different names to the same cheese?

Hmmm /keeps all the hot tomato and runny egg sandwiches to herself.
I like them with pepper.

The dragon. It occasionally flies off where I can’t hit it. During that time it sends a flock of little strafing Dimorphodons.

Are there squirrels?
Fighting elder gods as you slowly…or quickly, go insane. It’s a story told by different times with different characters. It was done by Silicon Knights like the Legacy of Kain series.

Heh yeah that would spook anyone.

Yeah, different places, same cheese, though it might taste different due the quality of the production and the animals.

Enjoy!

That sounds like one big mean dragon.

You seem to have lots of games with elder gods.

/huuuuggggsssssss
how are you feeling today?

Tech normally doesn’t spook me, but the finality of something that I think of as random as weather is odd.

Hopefully not as bad as “American cheese” pretending to be Cheddar.

Reminds me that I should think about what to eat for breakfast.

He’s a butt.

yea kinda…I never owned Eternal Darkness though, didn’t have a gamecube.

I’m not sick. My hands hurt but that could be anything really. Trying to plan when the best time to walk is. I want to dodge the snow.

Yeah , the entire ambience changing out of nowhere is kind of disconcerting.

Heh no no, we held our cheeses in high regard, more so than other cheeses that might be considered more “plastic”…American cheese isn’t seen like a good class cheese…argentinian cheese is delicious, but then again literally everything that comes from Argentina is. What about over there, what’s the best cheese?

Ah the gamecube, as far as I know it was not really that good of a console.

/Holds hands
Hopefully you decide to go before eating breakfast.

It’s more that I’m used to the weather as a suggestion.

The best cheese…I don’t think I can really say one is best. As far as location, Wisconsin makes the most cheese here.
They also have werewolves they say.

It was really portable. Try packing up an original xbox to take to a friend’s house. That was terrible.

I did. I still got pelted with little ice pellets. Better than the big wet flakes though.
Oh I hate being out in those.

/starts up the lounge pizza oven.

Heh that’s fair.

Hmm cheese making werewolves. They must need high standards of production.

That’s a good point. Nintendo has always done good consoles to move around.

/Hugs
Hope you are getting dry now.

Pizza for today? what type of pizza?

I’m not sure if they make the cheese, or just eat the cows.

They seem to really understand the play with others idea. Where as other consoles are play against others.

Yea I’m back at home contemplating breakfast.

Carnita meat, and diced green peppers.
Trying a new dough recipe.

But if they eat the cows how can there be cheese? Mmm I suppose the werewolves eat the cheese.

That makes sense, the difference in culture I guess. Too bad they still change 5 $ a month to play their games online…

I think at this point that’s lunch.

Mmm delicious. Will the new dough theoretically make it crunchier?

Does this mean werewolf hunters are just trying to keep all the grilled cheese sandwiches to themselves?

Maybe business culture. The ps4 has the least amount of controllers for a current console.

Probably.

Nooo probably not. It will make it more edible by me. Trying coconut flour.