GD Lounge # Reforged

Mummies are expensive to replace though. I do like that they have a wide range of powers. There are the dusty corpse mummies, and then ten scourges of Egypt kind. Throw some flesh eating buts in for extra yuk.

Well really they were made to be admired by a lot of people, they just were more functional at running than a wooden heel boot on concrete.
Yea after a point it becomes just kind of a quirk. You are never so hardcore as you are as a teen. For me that meant clothes made out of layers of band t-shirts, lace, and fishnet all put together with like 50 safety-pins. For them it meant being hateful to strange looking people.
/shrug

/leans on
I will have to guild soon.

Sweet dreams are made of this. Waifus are different for each person that wants them.
Chocolate cake with layers of chocolate ganache. Chilled so the ganache melts in your mouth. I like leaving teeth marks in it.

Extra yuck and terror. Did you like the old mummy movies?

Thatā€™s fair. Pretty boots are always important.
Well, itā€™s their loss to not meet such awesome people as you.

/Hugs
Thatā€™s okay I hope you have fun.

As long as everyone is happy, itā€™s fine.
Gosh that sounds so yummy, I want chocolate nowā€¦but I think Iā€™ll have dulce de leche ice-cream tonight.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever seen the one with Boris Karloff.

I love my boots. After more than a decade they fit so well that I would forget they were there.
Youā€™re going to give me an inflated ego.

Seems everyone is being silent. Maybe I will get to sleep early tonight.

I think people will be a lot happier if they get around to more tangible waifus. I mean japan has put a little hologram in a cylinder, but people require touch.
Sounds delicious. Not too cold there for icecream tonight?

Oh Uhm, I meant the 90s ones heh with Brendan Fraser.

Oh thatā€™s great, comfortable shoes just make life so much easier.
Maybe a little bit.

Have you tried pinching them?

Iā€™m sure japan is hard at work developing robots.
Cold but ice-cream works tonight. Howā€™s the night over there?

Theā€¦oh yea I guess the 90ā€™s were a long time ago.
/cries in vampire.

Made for some awkward driving. ā€œI probably shouldnā€™t be driving barefootā€ Eve, you have boots onā€¦ā€œDerpā€
Itā€™s getting to the point that my ego will stick to the wall when rubbed.

These are not the kind of people that you would want to pinch.

Iā€™m sure they are. Anime face proportions become kind of nightmarish in 3d though.
Night here is cold enough to make ice cream.
/sets out cream
Tada!

Heh, well, vampires are timeless. So donā€™t worry. In any case have you watched those?

ā€œProbablyā€ for sure. Thereā€™s nothing worse than arriving somewhere and realizing you are still wearing slippers.
I fail to see the problem.

What about a light poke?

The art is in finding a good balance between the stilization and the real life proportions. If done well (and not like those buzzfeed ā€œthis is how the disney princesses would look like IRLā€ articles) it can end up like a really pleasant thing.
/Applauds
I figure your meal is perfectly cozy for this weather.

Yes, and I liked them a lot. ā€œLook, Iā€¦ I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. Oā€™Connell, but I am proud of what I am. Iā€¦ am a librarian.ā€

Well my derp was more like These are some expletive good boots. They better have been bunny slippers.
I might walk by a cactus and then my ego will be all deflated and make a tiny squeeeeeeekkkkk noise as all the air comes out.

but if I poke them I canā€™t sneak off an sleep.

Iā€™ve seen good rendered images, just never sculpted. Not saying it canā€™t be done, just that the risk of uncanny valley is high. Itā€™s probably better in some ways to make them visibly robotsā€¦just squishy for hugs.

It was warm and delicious yes.

She was awesome. Too bad they changed the actressf for the third one. I loved those movies.

Hehe so do you still use them at times?
I will do my best to patch you up.

Thatā€™s a fair calculation .will you wait a bit more?

Hugs are always welcome after yeah. Yeah they have to be really careful.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Yea changing the actress was a terrible idea.

Yep, they make me the correct height. Itā€™s funny how you get so used to having that bit of extra heel in your day to day life.
Ego ducktape.

Not sure. Iā€™ve been kind of sick today so I might not be all that interested in warframe.

Anthropologist I am, I think of the study with the two baby monkeys. One monkey had a towel wrapped surrogate mom, the other a wire mesh.
Wire mesh monkey didnā€™t do well. Physical contact is extremely important for overall human wellness. We canā€™t write a prescription for hugs though. Bonkers as it seems, Iā€™m pretty sure waifu bots would save lives.

Itā€™s hard to not enjoy a white wine sauce with bacon.

I figure they just couldnā€™t pay her enough, oh well, at least they didnā€™t kill the character.

Yeah, a bit of comfy heel goes a long way.
*Not made of actual ducks

/Holds

Thatā€™s heartbreaking. This is true, contact overall is pretty important. I think thereā€™s nothing wrong with stuff that helps people whatever shape they come in. Heh now the real problem would be the price.

Hmm yeah I can see how thatā€™s difficult. I had breaded meat.

I guess. Addled as I am at the moment I canā€™t think of things she did after that.

Well itā€™s the difference between just reaching the top shelf, or comfortably moving things around on the top shelf.
Iā€™m probably allergic to duck feathers.

Yes, studies on monkeys were horrible. Itā€™s one of those learn from it, but never ever ever do that. They were sending monkeys up in to space around that time so the idea that animal cruelty is abhorrent took a back seat to beating the ruskies.
Yea the price will be an issue. There are also ethical questions about what happens if someone abuses one of these simulated humans? Itā€™s not simple, and weā€™re not there yet. Iā€™m of the opinion that if someone gives you a robot that just wants to love, and you abuse it, you are a psychopath and should be put where people are not at risk of your presence.

Like beef wellington, or like a sandwich?

I just googled her, seems she did lots of movies including Constantine, I mean I remember her in Definitively maybe but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any of these other movies.

I think I need more than heels for that heh.
No one wants duck feathers nearby anyway.

Yeah, lots of sad stuff going on with the experiments back then.
I guess the ethical questions will also depend on the level of intelligence the robot has. Is it just like those poochie toy dogs or is there more in the programming? guess itā€™s a lot of variables that creators and some day legal systems will have to review.

Like meat covered in milled bread and fried heh. Do you have something like it over there?

Really? There was a lot more going on in Constantine than I remember. I like Keanu Reeves, I like him a lot. I think he is one of the best humans out there, he isnā€™t Constantine. The character is supposed to look like Sting.

I have a folding step stool stashed between the fridge and the china safe.
But people seem to like goose down pillows.

Yea, gave me nightmares as a kid.
Will depend on a lot of variables yes. I always think they will have to be pretty smart to be a worthwhile conversationalist, but maybe Iā€™m swaying too far on the machine person side of the spectrum.
Yea there will be laws, and also bad laws.

Sounds like Schnitzel.

Yeah, that Constantine was pretty weird. I like Legends of Tomorrowā€™s Constantine better, he has the right attitude, the current plot with his boyfriend is also quite heartbreaking, a demon took possession of him and Constantine had to send him to hell to save the whole city. A man vs a whole city is in theory an easy choice but ended up being really hard.

ā€¦Iā€™ll take it.
Well, people are wrong!, heh I had one of those, the pillow feathers thingies end up escaping through the fabric and is annoying. Hmm do you know any other types of pillows that are considered special?

Good thing we know better now.
Yeah, I think if they are a product, they might be more on the ā€œpillowā€ side of the spectrum, still helpful I figure.
As usual in every society sadly.

Hmm reading Schnitzel, well itā€™s kinda like that but Schnitzel is more like Milanessa (that I love so much) this is a bit more simple, but yeah, thatā€™s the idea.

1 Like

I see your Beast in Black and raise you a Beast of Burdenā€¦

2 Likes

/giggle

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

btw good referee job if you know what i mean i think that could have gone much worse not that i was looking to cause trouble but thank you

seems like thereā€™s always got to be someone in the downers and looks like itā€™s my turn the gods will it i guess
/salute

1 Like

Things will work out.
People just need their space. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like