GD Lounge # Reforged

Thanks. Now I get to decide if I want to make a Pally now or wait until ZA Trolls are unlocked.

I don’t have any new races unlocked yet, but I’m not really trying very hard. If you don’t wait for ZA, what race would your Pally be?

I’m not sure, Blood Elves transmog better than Tauren but hold their weapons like idiots.

I have a Dark Iron Pally at ~60 something and a few 100s scattered with a 110 on Stormrage. Any of them can be good for checking how they work. I’d prefer to make them Horde on Thrall so I can trade gold etc.

I agree about the BE weapon thing. If you want Horde, I agree, wait until you get a ZA race because the freshness of a new race will feel oh so good! :smile:

Cereal is a soup!

imo It’s a stew. Soup is flavored broth, cereal has chunks in it that are the focus not the flavor of the broth.

1 Like

I never thought of that!

Soup, the focus is the liquid
Stew, the focus is the “chunks”

1 Like

Damn this is embarrassing!

Just finished Eye of Azshara and we died fighting Serpentrix. Tank left and new tank came. We died again. Then tank says to kill all the other heads that pop out. That’s the first time ever that anyone has ever said to kill those heads. I never knew! LOL

Ah.my mog finally updated.

You look marvelous!

Just for that i will not steal your lunch money.

you’ll just steal my lunch?

Depend. Will you turn into a kitty and let me pet you?

For you, sure.
shifts then walks up to your legs purring

pets

Your lunch is safe

looks up at you with yellow cat eyes and meows

incredible mouth pain

feeling hellish.

That’s been bothering you for a while. You reeeeealy need to see a dentist. If money is an issue, a lot of hospital university dental departments have fully trained dentists that need to get their hours in who offer very low cost dental services.

1 Like

I got something new for you to test now! :rabbit2:

:rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit::rabbit2: :rabbit:

Are we doing experiments on bunnies? Like, how many bunnies does it actually take to make a fluffle?