GD Lounge # Reforged

yup, figuring where I’m going to be a bit low energy for the week I can go for all that wonderful leather /giggle

1 Like

Time to break some eggs :smiley:

Catch y’all later.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

Congrats on 120 Accident!

3 Likes

[quote=“Aevelamue-arcanite-reaper, post:20150, topic:19740, full:true”]join forces with evil to fight the greater good?[/quote] fixed that for you.

Edit:aaaaand i failed

2 Likes

Good Morning Folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning! :smiley:

1 Like

doing well

looks like we got 10 or so more posts till it’s time to open the new lounge :smiley:

1 Like

i agree all hail Balthazar! and the Fissure of Woe

1 Like

“The Fissure of Woe?” Great, all I can think of now is a plumber bending over. LOL.

2 Likes

The Fissure of Woe , also called the Realm of War, is the realm of Balthazar. … The Fissure of Woe is divided into nine known sections and is full of wreckage, battlefields, and fiery landscapes; the sole exception to this is the Forest of the Wailing Lord!

1 Like

Not having played Guild Wars I missed the reference. Interesting backstory.

1 Like

Path of Fire Launch Trailer is a good introduction to the maniac Balthazar

1 Like

why do i always get the one item i need the less from boxes…
Why to RNG hate me that much! what have i done to you.

Blizz math uses the randumb calculation; if you want it, they’ll put an RNG on it.

Are you insinuating that Abaddon is the Greater Good? Not hard to imagine with how blatantly evil Balthazar is in GW2.

Of course Abaddon has been known to be callous and willing to discard his pawns as soon as they served their purpose. His greater good is hardly better than Balthazar’s selfish power lust and bloodlust!

2 Likes

i have allwas seen Balthazar as a good guy we are just mortals messing things up same for the rest of the Six Gods and as for Abaddon The gift of magic made the mortal races greedy and led to devastating wars so the mortals are to blame for his treachery

1 Like

“Unless they just let us keep going.”

“I guess not. See you in the next one.”
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

its cap roulette at this point
whos gonna get it and whos gonna get got!

1 Like

Good evening everyone!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 20000 replies.