1 Like

so there will be steak?

2 Likes

why yes there will be a stake XD

1 Like

oo not the medium rare variety

1 Like

I smell smoke…

The Witch Magistrate Gruntilda Winkybunion from Banjo-Kazooie who is quite displeased at the idea of Witches not aligned with her.

She has recruited a Grand Witch Jury consisting of Sister Widdowson, Sister Littlefield, Emily Mayville, Sister Malady, Sister Solena, Sister Briar and Sister Adela to deliberate on evidence to determine whether or not someone is a Rival Witch(which is any Witch that isn’t Gruntilda nor her Grand Witch Jury).

Let the accusations of Witchiness begin!

2 Likes

Do any of them drop grief seeds?

Finally I have the Mechanocat, I might paint it red to go faster :cat:

1 Like

Some might. Of course those ones seemingly disguise themselves as cute little teenage girls(which offends Gruntilda even worse since she thinks she should be the fairest one of all) before the burning exposes the hideous eldritch monsters they truly are.

The Witches that don’t drop Grief Seeds either look like Cute Little Girls with Witch Hats and Capes, beautiful women with white, blonde, brunette, ginger or red hair that could either be rich or poor or they could look like Gruntilda and the Drustvar Witches she hired. Regardless those Witches don’t turn into Eldritch Abominations when burned but just die screaming!

2 Likes

Which Witch has the Switch to Twitch the Witch Which had an Itch?

4 Likes

I just charged 51 energy cells, considering how hard it was to get a charged one, this seems like a miracle ?

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is a Azshara’s place thing?

I haven’t been there yet, but congrats!

21 gun salute
fireworks
Murloc parade singing their latest hit, Mrghghrgh
:sunglasses:

Malfoncé just spoke in riddles! She’s a Witch!

*The Grand Witch Jury promptly finds her guilty and she is burned at the stake at Witch Magistrate Gruntilda’s orders*

Excellent! Let’s bring in another Witch!

*Yvenathilm galvanized in winning the trial brings in the bound Sayaka Miki who indignantly proclaims that she is not a Witch but a Magical Girl before being found guilty and being burned at the stake causing her to reveal her true form Oktavia von Seckendorff who is promptly bound again by the Grand Witch Jury’s Soul Magic and set on fire again this time burning to death*

4 Likes

soulstones back to life then RUNS REALLY FAST!!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

*Yvenathilm Death Grips her and hands her back to the Witch Magistrate who burns her at the stake again before promoting herself to Grand Witch Magistrate and recruiting Lady Waycrest and the Witch Matrons of Drustvar as lesser Witch Magistrates in charge of judging on whether any wenches are rival Witches to her*

Belferina managed to charge 51 energy cells in one go! She’s a Witch!

*Grand Witch Jury finds her guilty and the Witch Magistrates AKA the Witch Matrons tie her to a stake and burn her.*

Yukari Sendō from Rosario Vampire is also a Witch! Burn her!

*Grand Witch Jury finds her guilty as well and the Witch Matrons burn her at the stake at Grand Witch Magistrate Gruntilda’s orders*

2 Likes

Never serve a stake burned!
Medium rare is best!!
ba dum tss :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yvenathilm Death Grips her and hands her back to the Witch Magistrate who declares Yvenathilm a Witch because of his ability to Death Grip and burns him at the stake, but only as far as medium rare because they want to cut him into steaks and serve him to their fellow Witches for dinner

and we all died happily ever after :sunglasses:

1 Like

*Grand Witch Magistrate Gruntilda soon decides that Yvenathilm can’t be a Witch on the flimsy grounds that he is male(Showing that Grunty pays too much attention to stereotypes), thus must be a male Death Knight and has the Witch Matrons serving as Lesser Witch Magistrates revive him even if the magic has to create a new body*

Sailor Moon is linked to the Moon and her daughter Sailor Chibi Moon is also linked to the Moon and on top of that keeps beating Sailor Saturn at Old Maid by dealing her the Joker! The two are Witches! Burn them!

*Grand Witch Jury finds them guilty and burns them at the stake*

Sailor Neptune has a Mirror that can uncover the Grand Witch Jury’s true forms to the Order of Embers in ways that Sailor Mars’s ability to sense Dark Auras in general can’t(especially with Void Elves all over the place)! She’s a Witch! Burn her!

*Grand Witch Jury finds her guilty on such contrary evidence due to fear of the Order of Embers discovering their presence during their next visit to Arom’s Stand and Grand Witch Magistrate Gruntilda personally burns her at the stake.*

3 Likes

** Peeks around **

2 Likes

OMFG!!! :rofl:

I can’t stop laughing!!!

1 Like