GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Wooohoooo cousin
/highfive
/hugs

2 Likes

Even though I’m not on right now - u’r in my thoughts atm - it’s turning into a good day for long bouts of reading :smiley:

1 Like

climbs off Surfy’s lap, takes a tasty :bear::sandwich:, and crawls under the tasty :bear::sandwich: table still grumbling about stupid baby murlocs

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under the tasty :bear::sandwich: table

See? SEE? Not stupid baby murlocs! Adorable baby otters! Adorable baby otters who are training to catch naughty :bear:!

2 Likes

I want to catch some bears as well.

5 Likes

A mage version of Merlina appears.

5 Likes

Also I have never shown off my rouge before.

/tips her hat.

5 Likes

hi Merlina’s characters.

i feel bad cuz i am bad oh well try to be good Chris that’s all you can do

Chrisp’s draenei paladin

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/silenthill/comments/9664qx/reminder_team_silent_was_working_on_sh5_until/

Considering the above how would you react to a Silent Hill Game where the Otherworld was like Theotar’s Tea Tales: The second you walk into the Bright Light outside it fries you steadily driving you insane requiring Shadows to maintain sanity!

The monsters that appear as you go more and more insane would be like https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mtgsalvation_gamepedia/images/1/13/Elesh_Norn.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210216024711

A Silent Hill Game where the Order’s Sun God is fully active and in control over instead of a Dark World created by Alessa would be an interesting Nightmare. There would be the psychological Horror of the Sun God’s Light driving you insane while you desperately chase illusions created by the Town itself from your maddening Psyche!

Eventually you would in your Insanity attain your own Otherworld that is Dark and just as Nightmarish as the Sun God’s Unbearably Bright Otherworld!

Good morning folks~

3 Likes

system processing
definition found…track loading
###Rainys’ Weekend Healing Tracks No. 1337-08-943e###

###Track 1337-08-944e###

2 Likes

Woohoooo, A sneaky sistah :smiley:

/Highfive

Happy Sunday Folks

2 Likes

This song always reminded me of you btw:

:smiley: Hope you’re having a good day friend

2 Likes

Been a restful sunday so far :smiley:

hugs

2 Likes

/boop

:fox_face:

5 Likes

I love Sklllet music.

:guitar:

1 Like

Squeal!!! OMG!! The baby murloc is so cute!!!

2 Likes

im broke as a joke since i spent all my money on the next hearthstone expansion mainly… preordering is dumb but oh well

the murloc satch-shells do look cute

chrisp

2 Likes

Soo, what happens to the cutie pie when you stand in fire or die? Death beams are pretty intense.

To me it’s just a baby Yoda copy cat.

2 Likes

It covers itself up in a protective egg shell, really adorable animations. :egg:

4 Likes