GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Never…

Ahhh them gobys and their technology :smiley:

oh and u were right in that other thread, the movie was ender’s game

1 Like

“And a damn good movie, too.”
/smile

1 Like

Having trouble switching characters on the forum for some reason, but this week I started to put the glasses on my horde nelfs - look good

1 Like

“Which ones did you use?”

1 Like

Here’s my horde main

2 Likes

“Looking good.”

1 Like

ty :slight_smile:

Would have liked a better racial on the nightborne, but at least we can make them look better now :smiley:

She’s a good Loyalist healer - going the other way was just one of those things I couldn’t do

1 Like

“I miss playing with you.”

1 Like

hugs

Same

1 Like

I was hoping 9.2 hit ptr this week. Been wondering if we’d be taking quests from a certain someone again :smiley:

1 Like

If we do, try not to giggle tooooo hard at the salt storm that falls :smiley:

1 Like

“I would rather see the Salt Storm, when she is back in UC, in charge of the Forsaken, where she belongs.”

“I get the feeling, reality is going to be reset, and both the Tree AND UC will be brought back.”

1 Like

I’d have no problem with that :slight_smile:

In the current story, my nelfys and horde blue nelfys are having the same reaction to the story

Quest giver “We must act fast to rescue from the Maw”

Me “them in the maw is a bad thing?”

:rofl:

1 Like

“They messed this up so badly, their only way out, without pissing off the rest of their players, is Rebirth. FULL REBIRTH, that takes the world back to before all this hell happened.”

1 Like

Wait, someone mains a Nightborne? Awesome!

2 Likes

Pretty much - they’ve written themselves into too many dead ends and left too many plot holes

Right now I don’t even think I’d defend against alliance going “For the Alliance” since I dont recognize any of the current horde leaders as valid

1 Like

“I helped her fall in love with them. She took one look at mine, and just HAD to have one. Right, Surfy?”
/grin

1 Like

yup :slight_smile:

This was almost perfect :smiley:

I would have liked them to have shadowmeld, but that was just a small miss in a good race

2 Likes

“We do look good, don’t we?”
/giggle
/pose
/grin

2 Likes

oh and Suramar - if they could ever do more with that beautiful city

Some of my blue nelfys still hearth there

2 Likes