GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I really enjoyed Korthia, and I thought it was fun. I’ll miss it when it’s no longer relevant max level content

3 Likes

As a person who only plays the open world, Korthia wasn’t bad. The mob density was frustrating until I got enough gear to take most everything on and then it was annoying. Zereth Mortis was fine except for those &^%$! birds and their 20 mile aggro radius. I really wish Blizz would get over its petulant sulking that player base really wants flying.

3 Likes
4 Likes

About this thread…

4 Likes

meow

chrisp/gotnov saying hi on a random alt

2 Likes

Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Arrives September 26 - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Fingers crossed someone out there makes a WoLK LFD discord.

If I can’t use addons I would have to completely opt out sadly.

As for this person who made this:

Should have been the G5 animation.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Forums are weird today. Not very many fun topics to participate in. Glad this thread is still around. I like you guys.

4 Likes

“We like you too.”
/grin

2 Likes

Imagine a Life-Themed Villainess of a Magical Girl Anime who leeches the Life out of people with her Jungle Vines to the point where she leeches the Afterlife from them feeding Death as a result!

Her Motives are the usual “Takeover the world” fare even if her Elemental Theme(Life) is unique to Magical Girl Shows.

The opponents would be Death-Elemental themed making them unique too. Death(Green), Ruin(Cyan), Silence(Purple), Pain(Rainbow), Ephemera(Yellow), Hunger(Azure), Atonement(Red) and Terror(Black).

Her own Magical Girl dupes would be Death Elemental-themed but look like they are bright and cheerful: Pink: Sakura(reference to Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts), Blue: Rebirth(reference to Ardenweald), White: Memory/Heaven/Virtue(reference to Bastion), and Orange: Butterfly(reference to Morpho Knight from Kirby).

They will get redeemed while her Life-themed Henchmen(Mushroom, Algae, Blood and Rose) will except for one(Machine who will side with the Good Guys) be offed.

Panda cookies for everyone!

I borrowed the recipe from Alice.

6 Likes

“Must have been Evil Alice, since a few of those Pandas are just decapitated heads.”
/wicked giggle

4 Likes

Yes some of them have missing bodies.

2 Likes

“Exactly, decapitated panda heads.”
/lol

3 Likes

nobody loves me… i am bitter from my own evil actions and the karma i got from them.

chrisp/gotnov

Sounds like you’re turning tropes on their heads. Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

good tuesday morning folks

3 Likes

Happy Tuesday!!!

Have a wonderful day G.D. Lounge!!

4 Likes

Well that’s not good

It’s good that he quit the smoking at 70, but yeah, a little “too little too late” at that age :joy:

1 Like

Wait what? You know not what you have done. Wonderland recipes are not to mess with. People are going to turn into panda’s now.

3 Likes

A pandering panda? Yikes!

1 Like