GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Happy Midsummer! Dream well tonight everyone!! :sun_with_face:

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber’d here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to ‘scape the serpent’s tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends

3 Likes

dances around like a woodland sprite

1 Like

People ask for upright undead and they give this:

Stop giving Horde races to Alliance, another variation of a humanoid race is the last thing Alliance needs. Give them something unique that Horde does not have like Sethrak.

I’m feeling that dev’s lack imagination amd listening skills here.

People asked for skinny Kul’Tiran and they are given that too.

It must be difficult to add a toggle for both undead and Kul’Tiran.

No one asked for this feature for humans.

1 Like

So the day has finally arrived - Dragonflight preorders are live

…anyone else concerned/worried? :laughing:

I dunno, I just sense a “rush job” for some reason… that’s what my intuition/6th sense is telling me. Alpha isn’t even out yet, and we’ve been shown very very little (“surface level” trailer/cinematic stuff)…

With the expectations sooo friggin high/people expecting it to be “the next Legion” in terms of quality I have my doubts they’ll be able to cram hard enough to release a “fully-baked” expansion 4-5 months from now

I’ll probably pre-order but I’ll wait until I see a lot more details before I do.

On the other hand, that Summer Pack really looks tempting.

2 Likes

Would have to look into it further, it’s $50 for base, which I most likely to get if I decide to stay. However this could be a sign it can drop in the fall.

1 Like

Didn’t expect the pre-order out this fast.

I’ll be pre-ordering once I figure it into my monthly budget

2 Likes

Nothing really wow’d me with the heroic pack, another tree mount in dragon form, really?

2 Likes

You still paying with “real-life” money? Gotta get with the times, just pay for everything with WoW tokens :upside_down_face:

I’m paid up into October just with WoW tokens, soon I’ll start farming gold again in case the expansion alpha/additional info looks good and I decide to preorder

I suppose I’ll get there eventually :slight_smile:

If the summer keeps trending better and I get to play more and more :smiley:

Yeah, on first glance it would be just the basic for me.

For all the mounts I have I probably use no more than 6.
I really like the noble garden hearthstone and one other, so a new hearth stone don’t do it for me either.

but it’s a matter of individual tastes

1 Like

Now of course if they were going to offer a true night elf heritage armor set, and a front row tree at the rebirth of the nelfy city and undercity - that would be different for me on a pre-order :heart_eyes: :rabbit2:

1 Like

I need a break from the other lounge. Trolls keep coming in there.

2 Likes

yeah, as much as I love to core group in that one - it’s messy atm

I think the people who were spamming threads are upset that their threads were finnaly shut down so they went into the lounge to cause issues. Would rather have fun than a fight.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I just can’t believe they did another tree mount, maybe they gave up being imaginative since all the can do is knock offs and variations now.

Undead humans are knock off of the actual undead human on Horde. Those models should be forsaken custimizations not Alliance. Blizzard loves destroying Horde.

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth has been announced recently: Who else expects Sephiroth(who is influenced by visions of the Future I.E. Final Fantasy 7 to Advent Children like Aerith is) to save Aerith and get impaled on Jenova Sephiroth’s Sword himself?

Jenova can’t easily claim to be Sephiroth if Sephiroth dies at her hands after freeing himself via consuming the Arbiters of Fate. She’d have to turn into a mocking hybrid of him and Cloud I.E. the Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth(who has Cloud’s face and eyes) in order to maintain psychological taunting of Cloud!

Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth as the Final Boss as form used by Jenova would be epic! Especially if Jenova Sephiroth makes the same mocking taunts as usual though without having to maintain the lie.

It would be even better if the dying Sephiroth after the Boss Fight with Jenova mimicking Sephiroth and Cloud’s form asks to be brought to his true mother Lucrecia Crescent which would show her that her son ultimately sided with Good.

Jenova would become the True Villain of the Franchise unable to fool anyone with her identity even if she can use Psychological Horror despite being unmasked.

music i felt tonight

had a thought that Calia Menethil would be crucified and Chaos Bolted through the chest… says a lot about who I have become these past years. Darkness and emptiness and pitiable sin.

ChrisP/Gotnov

2 Likes