GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Good Morning!

See how that hippo get squashed, that’s what happens when you have growl on killing Doomwalker.

4 Likes

poofs out of otter soul and sits in Surfy’s lap with a tasty :bear::sandwich:, his favorite blankie, and a peice of paper and a pen

I’m going to write a story about a Gnomeyotter and a Nelfybunny!

concentrates on writing with the tip of his tounge poking out of the corner of his mouth

3 Likes

I have to reupload my manuscript. When I was uploading my e-book it found few mispellings that sliped through the cracks and the paperback was already in review and I am just now fixing it.

4 Likes

looks up from “writing” his own story

YAY! I CAN’T WAIT! :heart::grin::closed_book:

looks back down at his peice of paper with his tounge sticking out and works on his own story some more

2 Likes

I hope everyone gets the Doomwalker mount remember to use your alt army for a better chance.

Have some shaman luck :sweat_drops:

riptide

:ocean:

And now some shaman luck :sweat_drops: for me.

riptide

3 Likes

They just posted that its been hotfixed to be 100% drop chance. Its not retroactive, but when you kill doomwalker tomorrow, it’ll drop for you.

Link: 17th Anniversary Drops Hotfixed

4 Likes

So I can log on for a free mount?

2 Likes

If you haven’t killed him today, that would be correct. If you already killed Doomwalker today and didn’t get the mount,you’ll have to wait for tomorrow’s daily reset.

4 Likes

Amazon Author

Amazon.com: Merlina Smith: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

Here are my two author pages. I don’t really know which is the one to share so ya. The paperback changes are still in review though.

4 Likes

We got into a discussion in chat at work about otters. I mentioned if I got a boy otter, I would name it Elmer (of course!).

My supervisor asked me what I would name a girl otter. I said I would name her Surfy after my dearest lady friend who loves to surf! :heart::grin:

2 Likes

I just bought my paperback copy! I can’t wait-changes or no!

2 Likes

My shaman luck :sweat_drops: is truly magic :sparkles:

Have some shaman luck :sweat_drops:

riptide

4 Likes

“You need to double check the spelling in your description. You have niece, where it should read nice.”

2 Likes

it was misspelled but that wasn’t it.

I have no idea how to spell niche and spellcheck never helps.

2 Likes

“Did you want ‘niche’ or ‘nice’?”

2 Likes

niche to talk about the short stories I do briefly on my author page. They are classified as niche genres.

3 Likes

“That is the right spelling then… ‘niche’. Can you still edit the page?”

2 Likes

Yes. It is something I have to update every time I publish a book.

3 Likes

Also I was worried for a moment. “Something is misspelled on my cover? I can’t change that. Oh wait.”

3 Likes

Oh dang. I was hoping for a misspelling in the blurb or on the cover. That way, when it would inevitably be corrected, I can brag about my collecter’s edition!!!

Also, I know it’s poor form, but I’m already composing my review in my head :rofl::rofl::rofl:!

I’m just glad I don’t have to ding you for underpricing because, based on some of our conversations, it was a concern of mine.

Oh Happy Otter, I cannot wait till Thursday which is when it’s scheduled to arrive. Not sure if I want to be greedy and read it …wait for it…waaaaaait for it…write away or save it for the long weekend. Or, better still, I can double dip, read it immediately and then re-read over Thanksgiving weekend…yep, that’s the plan! I’m gonna be super greedy!

Damn, and I mean this with all my sincerity, I cannot remember when I was this excited for a package to arrive!

poofs into ottersoul and runs in circles around the Lounge squeeping in unadulterated excitement

Squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep squeep!

1 Like