GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Here you go!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Greetings, sirs or madames!

3 Likes

Hello there :slight_smile:

Happy Friday :smiley:

3 Likes

looks up from Surfy’s lap

Well, good news and bad news.

Good News: I nailed the interview

Bad News: I asked for a certain rate I’m not going to get. I’M GETTING A MUCH BETTER RATE!!!

giggles at his trick, wriggles and squiggles happily in Surfy’s lap like an adorable otter while he happily munches on a tasty :bear::sandwich:

3 Likes

Congrats .

Does that mean you will now be able to afford deluxe tasty :bear: :sandwich: s now

3 Likes

Silly! I don’t buy tasty :bear::sandwich:, I make them out of all the tasty bears that lie about being bears!

2 Likes

ok but you still have to buy the bread and condiments . So maybe the fancy bread and a fancy aioli for the sandwiches . Personally I would go with a fancy mustard so that the vinegar in it will help cut through the fattiness of the :bear: for better balance.

1 Like

I hope that you get to feeling better soon!

2 Likes

ty :slight_smile:

Been progressing well, yesterday evening/today is a slight setback it seems

but we’ll get there

2 Likes

Oooooophf, from my newsfeed just now:

https://kdvr.com/weather/weather-forecast/its-a-2-cigarette-day-smoke-isolated-afternoon-t-storms-friday-surge-of-smoke-in-colorado-on-saturday/

:dizzy_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Nope. I keep all that stuff in Surfy’s pocket with my favorite blankie and otter videos!

1 Like

I also put a few Eat Me cookies in there a few days ago when I was out of it I think. Can you get them for me?

2 Likes

…but they said “eat me”. So I did! They make an awesome dessert after tasty :bear::sandwich: and adorable otter videos!

We have a big gnome on our hands now.

1 Like

my mom is sick and in the hospital.

all i can do is sit here and pray cuz i’m retarded and dont have a job and am a worthless nothing of a man

chrisp

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

:battery:

3 Likes

Wrong. You’re your mother’s son. You clearly love her and, I’m sure the the same could be said of her loving you.

DO. NOT. BEAT. YOURSELF. UP. OVER. THIS!

NO FREAKING EXCUSES.

YOU DO NOT DESERVE THAT AND NEITHER DOES YOUR MOTHER.

GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK AND CUT YOURSELF SOME DAMN SLACK, CHRIS. JUST THIS ONCE. EASE UP OFF THE DAMN SELF HATE PEDAL AND HIT THE BRAKES.

I say this as someone who was a caregiver for his terminally ill mother so I know what I’m speaking of. I was not to blame for mother’s death and you are not to blame for either your mother being in the hospital, being sick, or being unable to see her.

I do not know who in the hell put into your head that you are a bad guy, Chris. But I swear to you, with every fiber of my being, if I ever have the misfortune of meeting them face to face, I’m not holding back on them and they will find out what a truly “bad person” does when someone jacks with their friends.

6 Likes

No person who cares about another is worthless

hugs

Stay strong chrisp

5 Likes

And now that I’ve got that out of my system, the next time you get to talk to your mom, please tell her I’m grateful you’re her son. Next time you get to see her, please give her a kiss on the cheek and a big hug around her neck from me.

In the meantime, though I may be an avowed agnostic heathen, I am keeping her, you, and the rest of your family in my prayers to whomever may be listening.

3 Likes