GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Good Morning folks

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

YAY! There you are!

glowers at Surfy’s arm before clambering up on her shoulder to give her a big smooch on the cheek and a big hug around her neck

1 Like

Tis not purfict, but it’s my first morning with no major pain surges in a couple weeks :smiley:

1 Like

Alot, more censorship, cause punish the players too for.the crime. The expansion is a total train wreck,

I 'm thinking about just getting my selected characters alts level them to 60 and pick up flying for Shadowlands and BFA. The more I play the more frustrated I feel.

I’m happy for those who think this game is fun, everyone has a different take on the experience, but there is way too much to do and prep for raid.

I don’t think people understand that this games main focus has always been pvp, dungeons and raids for many years. If there were class specific tier sets maybe that would of kept me in the game longer. I want to say they tried to make questers and raiders happy at the same time and made a recipe for disaster.

They need to make an MMO just for questing nothing more and leave WoWs main objective alone. If there is too much in my way, the system prevents from good performance or I can’t play my alts, its time to vacation until it improves.

I hope they hire people who can do their job, stay formal at the work place and make the game fun again, that is all that really matters.

Sorry for the TLDR and rant, players are leaving not just because of the lawsuit but major other things as well.

Those who did raid coverage like Preach on the game to help players understand the boss mechanics they quit too. I don’t watch WoW streamers so I really don’t care about them.

1 Like

Hooray!

glowers at Surfy’s arm even harder

I think it’s helping!

2 Likes

Considering what gnomes did to their city - would u want them to stay mad at ya :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

looks up from eating a tasty :bear::sandwich:

Or maybe it’s afraid I might mistake it for a tasty bear!

giggles and goes back to eating his sandwich like an otter

2 Likes

Kind of looks like a State Fair penny toss collection

1 Like

I think this is a great idea, especially if locked from comments. This way we have the official documents without the lemming like urge to run off the cliffs of stupidity and willful ignorance.

CNN had a pretty good write-up this morning on the whole thing.

1 Like

Guess who has a new commission.

5 Likes

Woohooo, congrats :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I still quite enjoy the game itself, I just had some time away from the forums. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

“Hi there!”
/smile

1 Like
2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a bad idea I might take some down time away as well.

1 Like

My parents got me an Alice in Wonderland ornement for xmas. I found out early because someone didn’t know they shouldn’t’ have been on speaker when talking on the phone lol.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou looks around, at the silent room, and wanders back out.)
/sigh
/vanish

2 Likes

Good Morning Everyone!!

4 Likes