GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Look guys !! Instead of an Otter with a coat. :heart: We got a game coming out with a kittie-cat with a backpack! It has a drone too ~! :slight_smile: Hopefully it will be good. I mean it’s a cat so… :+1:

2 Likes

I watched the Preach video, on why he quit. He’s mostly right and that is how I feel. It’s not fun with constant grinding, and alot of systems. I think about how much longer it will take me to catch up with my guild. Work is not fun, grinding constantly is not fun, 2 or 3 systems is not fun.

I’m happy for those who find this game fun.

I really don’t want this game to die, I feel WoW and other Blizz games fate will be decided after the companies court day.

I told my friend I will just make a fresh toon, I’m not spending money on transferring with red flags popping up.

He thinks I’m over exaggerating and overthinking it too much, but there are people who feel the same.

1 Like

“I stopped worrying about all that, and just play the game to play the game now.”

I heard about this game maybe a year or two ago it looks fun, but I don’t have a PSA

I’m on vacation for 2 days chilling at the beach. I needed a break from work and the computer.

“Sounds like fun.”

1 Like

i keep telling everyone it’s my fault WoW sucks, but nobody seems to believe that I dreamed up a lot of BFA and SL.

1 Like

“I can’t. Because I would be mad at you, and I can’t do that. So I refuse to believe you did this to me.”

1 Like

it’s ok to be mad if it’s justified, probably. Well, maybe not. Maybe you could just believe me yet not be mad? Just say you’re disappointed or something.

August is the best time to vacation, everyone else has theirs in June or July. Late summer vacation is the best.

1 Like

being on ssdi is kind of like being on vacation all the time except with not much money. and i don’t have a car and don’t ride the bus so i don’t go many places.

“I will just not believe it. It’s better that way.”

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

“Do you know where that Band comes from?”

1 Like
4 Likes

hmm? no… where?

1 Like

I just saw a robot chicken thing with the Alice in Wonderland caterpillar and that line make me think back to it lol.

3 Likes

“I am asking, because they remind me of a Band I heard of, that is from Seattle, Washington. A friend played some for me.”

1 Like