Garrison buildings

After this mornings update 6-4-19 I can no longer add buildings to my Garrison. I have brought the book again and the general chat said I already learned the plans yet it will not allow me to drag a building onto any of the plots medium or small, empty or replacing existing building.

2 Likes

I too have encountered this on a few alts with no correlation to each other in terms of trying to replicate this problem. It comes and goes randomly for me.

1 Like

I just had a bug with garrison. I brought all the blueprints a few days ago and when I looked it show I knew them. I log on today and it shows I do not know them. I look in to upgrade a building and it says you need the blueprint but I already know the blueprint.

1 Like

Still happening!!!

1 Like

I got this too after doing a realm/faction change.

1 Like

Still happening and it really bothers me I cant level up a barn on my tailor.

1 Like

This is still happening, blizzard. Completely disabled all addons, re-purchased the blueprints book (it said I already knew all the blueprints) and even bought level 2. Still cannot change out any of the plots.

I’m facing the same bug too. First the hearthstone, now this.

Having the same issue.

I learned all the plans I need for my garrison and built everything to Level 3 except War Mill and Barracks. Now, the architect table says I don’t know those plans (which I do), but when I buy them again and try to learn them, it says I already know them (duh!). I’d like to finish these last 2 buildings if Blizzard would ever make this software work right. (Not holding my breath.) Server Galakrond, Character Krashen, 50 Horde Warlock playing WoD timeline. I’m opening this Bug Report because the idiotic online mechanism won’t allow me to open a ticket. (Not holding my breath there, either.)