Garona in 8.3.5?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/633823861053325313/unknown.png

she appears in the visions of nzoth stuff in orgrimmar. a faceless has her defeated. We save AU AU future Garona

1 Like

Isnt that for 8.3? This looks like 8.3.5

1 Like

So this is the third version of Garona we’ve rescued then.

2 Likes

I think Garona is going to find Sylvanas

Would it be horde business or uncrowned

1 Like

Uncrowned, since Garona isn’t really Horde. She didn’t want to be involved during BFA anyway.

Garona was one of the Horde characters that attended Saurfang’s funeral, so I think blizz intends to keep Garona in the Horde for the forseeable future.

If she planned to skip town after Sylvanas was no longer breathing down her neck, I would imagine she’d do so during the chaos after Sylvanas ran off.

2 Likes

Hmm…Tess Greymane, Lillian Voss, Valeera Sanguinar, Matthias Shaw, Garona Halforcen…

Sure are a lot of Uncrowned running around all of a sudden.

I believe Vanessa’s also been datamined to appear next patch, though I’m pretty certain it’s part of the Nightmare version of Stormwind. Kelsey Steelspark was also a member of the Uncrowned.

Though Mathias never actually joined.

I love how in the middle of this huge war these “slayers of kings, who write the true history of the world” don’t do jack.

Tethys has to be the most egregious, since they introduced this supreme pirate captain man in Legion, where he doesn’t do much, and then have him sit out of the pirate expansion.

6 Likes

Since I’m mostly convinced Tethys is going to be hostile next time we see him (He’s the Bloodsail leader after all) I’m okay with putting him off for now.

1 Like

I did not grind Bloodsail Rep to Exalted to have some rando show up from nowhere, call himself admiral and aggro me.

You’d think he’d at least get a mention somewhere, be it Boralus, Freehold, Tol Dagor, or Island Expeditions, but nope. Guy virtually only existed in Legion and is gone now.

3 Likes

I was suspicious of them all being around (Garona and Voss suddenly part of the Horde? Yeah, that’s suspicious) right up until Voss apparently got replaced by a pod person and was raising people and being pro-Forsaken out of nowhere.

7 Likes

Now I want him to show up in the next expansion just to be like “You guys were doing what!? Where!? Why didn’t anyone TELL ME?!”

2 Likes

Garona is probably looking for Sylvanas… probably not a good idea for her seeing how Sylvanas nuked Saurfang.

1 Like

Well he is the leader of the bloodsiail specifically not king of all pirates. Though I don’t really expect the uncrowned to amount to much.

Being the only pirate in the Council of Shadows probably places him at the top of tge pirate food chain

Why should she? She’s got no special relationship with her either way.

To kill her.