<Gamers Greetings>Proudmoore[A] LGBTQ+ Centered Social Guild

Gamers Greetings

of

Proudmoore

Who we are:

Gamers Greetings is a primarily social guild of non-toxic, relaxed gamers with tons of experience all throughout World of Warcraft! We currently have events on almost every day of the week for you to find groups to crush content, kill horde, or just chill and hang out with us on discord. If any of those things sound interesting, then we may be the home for you!

Raids Blank

Events
Monday Mythic Monday
Tuesday Torghast Tuesday Raid Night!
Wednesday Whatever Wednesday Heroic Wednesday
Thursday Raid Night!
Friday Flashback Friday

As you can see, we here at GG are very creative when it comes to naming events ^.^
Below you can find a brief description of what to expect from the aforementioned days.

Mythic Monday: A last push to fill everyone’s great vaults before reset!

Torghast Tuesday: For getting that last bit of soul ash you need before raid night.

Whatever Wednesday: A day for the guild to group up and do whatever we feel like! Usually this is our PvP day or a day for more M+ pushing!

Flashback Friday: Guild legacy content :slight_smile:

Contact us! Interested in becoming a fellow Gamer at Gamers Greetings? You can contact me via the following methods for an invite!

awe! why cant you have been horde! you guys seem perfect!

2 Likes

Aww, I’m really sorry to hear that :frowning: Hope you can find somewhere that fits just as well for you :smiley: And if not we will always be here for ya <3

1 Like

maybe i will make a character on your server so i can hang out <3

Hahaha, yes! do it :slight_smile:

bump :point_up:

1 Like

Bumperino for more friends :smiley:

Sent friend request on disc. Mainly tank with a few classes and looking for a raid team!

1 Like

Never expected to meet so many great guildies on the forums <3 Bump for more!

So many people joining! We are going to have to add another raid night soon! :o

Bumping :+1:

Bump :slight_smile:

Bumpy bump :smiley:

Bump for the late night crew :smiley:

Bump! :heart:

Bumping! ^.^

Bumpy bump :smiley:

Woooo! so many new members and so much progression raiding this week :smiley:

Bump for a great guild :slight_smile:

bumpy bumpy <3 <3 looking for lovelies to join us , hoping to start mythic progression in a couple weeks : D