Game time + Que = free $$$$

Not to us there’s not.

1 Like

Felstriker & Yojamba are literally right there. You’re refusing to join another server. You also have the entirety of the USWest that you could join, granted the ping is a bit higher but with spell batching it doesn’t particularly matter with latency of less than 150.

I’ve played on Arugal, from USEast, and it wasn’t that bad. Fix your entitlement and suck up your pride. You’re a human - an adult, right? Act like one.

4 Likes

i have played on ocenia servers from time to time, its fun raiding early. the ping difference is pretty non-existent to me.

1 Like

Yojamba will have queues if we transfer there. Felstriker is deserted, the last of them have come back to Arugal this past weekend when Blizzard reopened transfers.

We’re not abandoning our community to start over at Felstriker. Even if Felstriker had war effort completion, we would still not abandon our home.

I fail to see accepting layers as not behaving as an adult.

Blizzard made no mention this last weekend of evicting us. They stated it was safe to remove layers and allow transfers back to Arugal. Their decision was not ours and in result of their actions we now find ourselves in daily 5 hour queues.

We wish to return to how we were before this most recent decision. We don’t care for your ideals, please don’t push them onto us.

2 Likes

Fixed for you.

Ques have never existed in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

You were told multiple times and on multiple occasions that layers were a temporary solution.

If you don’t understand I’ll tell you again, Layers are a temporary solution for wow classic and even if you get your layers back they will vanish again.

And if you don’t believe me - Here is the blue post:

2 Likes

We were also told that they would remain until they were no longer needed.

It was not safe to delayer by any stretch of the imagination.

1 Like

If it’s never going to be “safe” then it clearly didn’t matter when they did it. You’d still be here crying if they did it a week ago or a year from now. Adults take their medication while children complain it’s not grape flavored.

That’s also why they seemed so hesitant to give you layers in the first place, I’d bet.

3 Likes

You paid to get past the log-in screen. This feels like trying to blame Disney-Land for there being a long line at Space Mountain even though you paid for your entrance ticket.

Its not Blizzard’s fault everyone packed onto an over-capacity server just like its not Disney’s fault because more people want to ride Space Mountain that can fit in a single train. You can sit in line, or find another ride that isn’t crammed…but either way, don’t suggest that your entrance fee entitles you to anything more than just getting in the front-door.

4 Likes

I believe we could have managed if it happened half way through BWL tier when a lot of players had either been raid logging or taking a break. Transfers were still closed but now are open to here. New content has been released and our gates opened this past week.

The timing could not have been more horrible. We’re on the 2nd last tier of Classic, why disrupt our community now?

Blizzard created the circumstances. If we were provided more realms originally, we would have been able to organise. We were given this home and now a year later we don’t wish to leave. This is our community. Those half a world away don’t get to tell us where to go and who to play with.

1 Like

I don’t believe that would have done anything more than delay the tears. There were also concerns around that time for the population of US megaservers, especially with covid right around the corner.

You act like your community is special, it’s not.

Blizzard acknowledged their mistake and opened multiple realms after they realized the numbers were larger than expected. It happened in all regions and not just OCE. Holding it against them now is pointless when you have the power to fix your own misery. Might I suggest moving to the PvE server? I’m sure they would love to have you.

1 Like

We were on a much smaller scale. Our options were severely limited and still are. Regardless, we’ve had a year to grow accustomed to our community and have prepared for AQ. Only now are we in a position where we can’t log in to raid our first lock out.

Why would we move to Remulos, the OCE PVE server. It is abandoned and is a one way ticket. There’s no moving off Remulos.

1 Like

*walks over to OCE, presses the Arugal button, is in instantly * wtf are you talking about?

It’s 5am, my guy. Try again in 12 hours.

You expect guilds to be raiding at this time?

sounds like you should be logging in right now then, my scro.

I’ll be going to work in an hour and will have to remote access from there later in the day and pray to god I don’t DC while waiting 4 hours in the queue so that I can log in for the night.

1 Like

I can guarantee that if you went to another server you could find just as many people that are willing to be as sweaty as you, all the while avoiding the queue.

If you think that having a 5 hour queue time is bad then you’ve never played minecraft on the 2b2t realm. That SOB has a 12 hour wait at all times of day, less than 200 concurrent and you get kicked for just walking around. Your complaining about queue times and queue stability doesn’t hold up.

Ah, ye.

Felstriker: Population 529.

[Vanguard] - [Felstriker (US] #489 fastest clear BWL Horde OCE for this tier.

Whole lot of like minded sweats for myself there, huh.

1 Like

just come play on westfall. I’ll be happy to wave at you.

IB4: BUT MAH PING

I don’t wish to play with a community that doesn’t match my time zone. Not many of Arugal do. It’s why we play on OCE realms in the first place.

Thanks for the offer though, I would wave back otherwise.

1 Like